Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

O.b.o Davido Finally Addresses Beef With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / O.b.o Davido Finally Addresses Beef With Wizkid (793 Views)

Linda Ikeji Finally Addresses The Guy That Is Trying To Bring Her Blog Down / O.B.O Davido Finally Addresses Beef With Wizkid / Nollywood Movie Star, Yemi Solade Finally Addresses His Two Failed Marriages And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O.b.o Davido Finally Addresses Beef With Wizkid by joysteven(f): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Is1W8CwMi-Q/U-HREdLaN7I/AAAAAAAAB2k/QYQFWQRGkL4/s1600/nn.jpg[/img]

In an exclusive interview with SAHARATV at this year’s African Summer Jam, Nigerian music phenom Davido spoke on his social media rift with WizKid that has been big news across the internet.
Despite claiming that the beef was nothing major, and that he has love for the “Eledumare” singer and fellow Nigerian artist, Davido made it clear that he did not welcome disrespect of any kind with the warning: “Don’t throw shade at me.”
“Check my numbers on my last concert,” the artiste continued. “I’ll leave it at that.”

CONTINUE

(1) (Reply)

Video Show Of How We Caught The Cheater / How To WOW Your Guests And Make Your Occasion MEMORABLE & STANDOUT......... / Davido Thrilled About His Name & TiwaSavage Displayed @brixtonacademyhall (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.