Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Man Accidentally Kills Himself While Posing For Gun Selfie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Accidentally Kills Himself While Posing For Gun Selfie (849 Views)

Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun / 21-year-old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie / South African Woman Chantal Beyer Gored By Rhino After Posing For Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accidentally Kills Himself While Posing For Gun Selfie by prodiG(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2014
A Mexican man died after the gun he was taking a selfie with killed him last weekend.
The victim was identified by local media as 21-year-old Oscar Otero Aguilar.
Before the incident, Otero Aguilar had been drinking with two of his friends in northern Mexico City, Proceso said.Authorities called in said Otero Aguilar was shot in the head, Proceso reported.
'I heard a gunshot, and then I heard somebody screaming and realized somebody had been hurt. I called the police straight away and when they arrived they found that he was still alive,' neighbor Manfredo Paez Paez said, according to the Daily Mirror.
Otero Aguilar was dead at the scene and an autopsy is scheduled, according to Excelsior.
The Ministry of Public Security told Proceso that Otero Aguilar's death appeared to be an accident.
The selfie was meant to go on Facebook, the Ministry said.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2715147/Man-accidentally-killed-shot-head-posing-gun-selfie-Facebook.html?ito=social-facebook

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself While Posing For Gun Selfie by Ezedon(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2014
Pix of him shot himself or i dont believe it

1 Like

Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself While Posing For Gun Selfie by prodiG(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Ezedon: Pix of him shot himself or i dont believe it
Thats why i posted the link.
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself While Posing For Gun Selfie by timsbee(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
What a way to die.

Shit happens.....
Re: Man Accidentally Kills Himself While Posing For Gun Selfie by timsbee(f): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
What a way to die.

Sh*it happens.....

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Boko Haram Is Funded And Why Jonathancannot Arrest Sponsors / In Need Of Good Advice bout illuminati and the looming conspiracy. / The 4 Executed Nigerian Drug Smugglers In Indonesia Died Singing Gospel Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.