Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The 10 Basic Principles Of Network Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 10 Basic Principles Of Network Marketing (7686 Views)

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / The 10 Skills That Will Get You Hired In 2013 / Five Basic Principles Of Life In Form Of A Chess Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Basic Principles Of Network Marketing by mypeace04(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2014
(1) Geometric Progression: Network Marketing, uses the power of duplicating or geometric progression. The word “duplicate” originally meant to double. It is this doubling concept that makes Network Marketing one of the most powerful marketing methods to ever be discovered. The concept of geometric progression is the way a Network Marketing business grows and its growth is duplicated over time. This is why Network Marketing is the fastest method of expansion of the history of the free enterprise system.
(2) The art of Duplication: You must learn that this is a business of teaching and not of selling. The first reason why most people will fail in Network Marketing is simply because they treat the business as if it were a sales business. You see, you can never reach true geometric progression all alone. You must teach a simple and duplicable system that will ensure that geometric progression will continue.
(3) Plan for your Success: There are four things that you must do in order to succeed in Network Marketing: (i) plan your trip, set your end destination (ii) prepare yourself for the journey (iii) fill up with gas and oil (iv) start the engine, put it in 1st gear, and shift into over drive. Purchase your initial product, remember, “success is a journey, not a place”
(4) Construct a Solid Foundation: Beginning your Network Marketing business is like starting construction of a huge skyscraper. The bigger the building, the wider and deeper the foundation must be. When you first start out in Network Marketing it is just you and your sponsor. This is like working with a pick or shove.
This business requires persistence, effort, and adequate time to build. The more time and effort you put into the business the quicker your foundation will get built.
(5) Recognize your Business Builder: The biggest mistake most people make when they first enter into marketing is failing to recognize a business builder from a tourist.
(6) Prospecting: When building your network of downlines or affiliates, one of the main things that you need to understand is “how to talk to people”. In any marketing business, you are essentially building a consumer base for the company. If you would like to build a large organization, then you must have a system of duplication that masses can follow.
(7) Time vs Money: When you first begin your marketing organization you will spend most of your time for small financial returns. However, it takes time for geometric progression to take hold. But once the foundation is built, it will begin to take less time to earn more income. This is accompanied by utilizing the power of leveraging people. It is an investment of time and effort, but returns are incredible.
(cool Building a Fir: When first entering into a Network Marketing organization your enthusiasm and excitement will be at a peak. it is like striking a match. The importance of the energy emitted is at its highest when the match is first struck. You want to capitalize on this energy before the flame dies down. In the same manner, you want to capitalize on the enthusiasm of yourself and your new representative when you or they first enter into the business.
(9) Build for Events: In order to build a large, successful organization, you must build for each event, big or small. The more events that your people attend, the quicker, stronger and more efficiently your organization will grow.
(10) Achieve and understand Momentum: When you first begin to build your business you are simultaneously learning and applying the knowledge that you have learned on a day-to-day basis. Your role changes as your organization grow.

Learn how to build a powerful successful Network Marketing business of your own and create the lifestyle of your dreams.
[url]www.lifechangersgroup..com [/url]

Re: The 10 Basic Principles Of Network Marketing by ogeneigbo(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to be a blessing to you all.
Looking at the situation of Nigeria, I felt the only way I could give to people is telling them my secret to financial freedom for free. Yes free!!!.

A lot of people online will tell you if you want to know their secret, pay $10 bla bla...... I don't think that's real help if at all they are genuine and not scammers. I wouldn't really blame them because giving out something for free won't be valued. For me, I'm going to
break that record by giving you my secret to financial freedom.

When I was a child my parents will tell me go to school, study a good course, graduate with good grade, get a good job and your future is secured. This is the mentality of every Nigerian who goes to school. Ask a student he or she will tell you he wants to study a good course so that they can get a good paid job.
As for Madam Kate who I met recently at Eko bank and ask her how good she enjoys her job as the manager who earns a whooping sum of #500,000 per month, and she would sincerely tell you we are slaves. Every person working in the bank will identify with this. You wake early rush off to work of mental depression and go back very late only to wake up early again to work. This is called "stress" which is a killer. Now let me ask this question. For how long will we continue in this cycle and we keep on instilling this same procedure to our children. This is what I call "Generation enslavement"

While reading the book of Robert kiyosaki called "The cash flow quadrant" he elaborated that there are only four ways to earn. Either you are

( Employee) (Business owner)
you have a job people work for you

(Self employed). (Investor)
You own a job money works for you

If you are on the left side, you are on the rat race
If you are on right side, then you rule the world.

Wonder why Bill gates, Mark Zukerberg, Oprah Winfrey, even our own Dangote are the richest and world changers today in the society? Neither of these people in their quest for success graduated from a high learning institution.
I'm not trying to say that going to school is not good, but that the real world faces you after you graduate from a university.
Dangote has the biggest industry producing sugar in Africa and even second in the world, he was awarded for providing employment for Nigerians(graduates).
Why would you spend so many years in a university only to work for someone who dropped out of school or even an illiterate?
Now reassess your goals and know if you are really wiser than these men who saw the enslavement and took to their heels to become financially free.
Dangote and the above mentioned characters are under the business owners and investors.
Your destiny is now in your hands to choose the rat race or being financially wealthy.
Sack your boss today and become a boss. A saying goes that a rich mind sees opportunity and grabs it while the poor ignores it and get poorer only to feed the rich. I wonder why the poor are envious and angry with the rich when they have decided to waste opportunities.
Now I'm talking to you, do you want to be a be a master or slave? Do you want to determine how much you earn or allow someone reward your huge effort with peanuts? Take a deep breath, answer the above questions before reading the next paragraph. If you want to remain stagnant or a slave then quit reading now, if not, go ahead and see my new found secret.

I have never wanted to work under someone in my life yet I was still on the left quadrant because there was no money to start up a company that would run on a system, so I took a job that I received #50,000 monthly after my NYSC. Sometimes, before I received a paycheck, I would already be in debt because I have pay my bills, feeding, transportation, clothing, etc. I was in this same rat race, always broke and smiling but I was dead inside because there was no savings, nothing positive at all. It was like a rat hole. Not until I found out about this investment for life business that has given me financial freedom to sleep and wake up anytime I want and get money flowing into my bank account like the ocean with almost no work at all. In fact this business thought me that being lazy still pays yes! Get lazy and get rich.

Here comes the deal "Alliance In Motion Global" this company changed my life both health wise and wealth wise. They are the best multi-level marketing company now in the world and trust me
I'm a living testimony.
With this company you understand the power of what I call investing with zero yes zero! And become a millionaire in few days. When I first heard of this company i doubted how possible to make money with their system pattern because it was unbelievable but today I’m a testimony.
Now you know my secret. But do you know making a million in a month is small money? Now you are thinking this guy must be joking. My dear this one na real oh! Not dem say!

Alliance in motion global has turned over 150 Nigerians into self-made multi-millionaires in just two years. It has turned over 1200 self-made millionaires in the Philippines.
Be the next millionaire. It’s legit and it’s a registered business in Nigeria owned by Dr Ed Cabantog from Philippines. I won't say more than this for now. If you want to change your life forever then come let's make you one.

For more questions and enquiries, please ask here I would not give out any phone number here for personal security purpose
But you can email anisiudochiagozie@gmail.com for more enquiries.

Remember your destiny is in your hands don't say you did not hear.
I have given out the success way it’s now left for you to choose.
Good day guys I will be glad to help you succeed that's the real meaning of success.
Re: The 10 Basic Principles Of Network Marketing by harbayo20(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2015
I can tell you guys one surest way to be financially freed(in which you can earn back even far more than the start up money within that same day & it goes on and on like that) your other family members will even thank you for this great step you about taking today coz they are going to be blessed in many ways through you with just N6,600,....Beep me up through my signature if you're ready coz financial freedom is not for everybody!
I'M A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!
Re: The 10 Basic Principles Of Network Marketing by heeds2532(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2015
WHAT ARE FATBURNERS? Fatburners are blends of herbs and stimulants that are used to melt away excess fat in the body system. They are found to be so effective when combined with healthy diet. WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? Research has shown that majority of the newly case of diabetes are as a result of overweight. So therefore it becomes necessary to burn fat in order to be prevented against the risk of health challenges. Another reason to burn excess fat is to maintain your healthy and attractive appearance. HOW DOES IT WORK? Fatburner works by managing your excessive appetite, increase your metabolic rate and stimulate the release of energy. All this finally result to weight lost. WHO CAN USE FATBURNERS? Anybody who is overweight A woman who after given birth has continue to grow fat without control and even unable yo gain back her normal tommy. Any man with pot belly and unhealthy appearance due to excess fat. Body builders can also use it. Ladies who want to maintain their sexy look. The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price here http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman

(1) (Reply)

Police Approves Promotion Of 1 CP, 24 Others / Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? / Need Internship Placement? Sanofi Launches Internship Scheme For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.