Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) (1936 Views)

Who Is The Wisest? / The Most Wisest Action Ever Taken By Akpors / The Wisest Of Them All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
An Igbo man mistakenly sent 2million Naira to awrong phone number via Mobile Money.
He realized that before the person would withdraw the whole money, he had to think of what to do if he was to get his money back. To the person’s phone number, he immediately sent a text: “Hello Dark and Worthy Initiate, I hope you are okay. I believe you’ve received the money I sent you for the initiation ceremony into Eternal Mystical Order Of Glorious Satanism in the Ogboni Fraternity scheduled to happen at 12midnight tomorrow.
That money is only for transport. I will send you more for pocket money and There are riches awaiting you.
2 weeks after the initiation, the family member closest to you will die under mysterious circumstances and this death will unlock your ticket to wealth, ability to fly at night and change into all kinds of animals to deliver your various assignments.
Remember to carry a syringe and needle meant to draw your blood every 20 minutes.
Please don’t be late because the Viceroy of Satan himself will be present to officiate the ceremony.
Thanks in advance. But incase you are not ready to join, kindly send back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24hrs”.
3 Minutes later, he got a Mobile Money
‘You have received 2million Naira for your mobile money account….’
Igbo Kwenu…LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) by Eberex(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2014
fanacy: An Igbo man mistakenly sent 2million Naira to awrong phone number via Mobile Money.
He realized that before the person would withdraw the whole money, he had to think of what to do if he was to get his money back. To the person’s phone number, he immediately sent a text: “Hello Dark and Worthy Initiate, I hope you are okay. I believe you’ve received the money I sent you for the initiation ceremony into Eternal Mystical Order Of Glorious Satanism in the Ogboni Fraternity scheduled to happen at 12midnight tomorrow.
That money is only for transport. I will send you more for pocket money and There are riches awaiting you.
2 weeks after the initiation, the family member closest to you will die under mysterious circumstances and this death will unlock your ticket to wealth, ability to fly at night and change into all kinds of animals to deliver your various assignments.
Remember to carry a syringe and needle meant to draw your blood every 20 minutes.
Please don’t be late because the Viceroy of Satan himself will be present to officiate the ceremony.
Thanks in advance. But incase you are not ready to join, kindly send back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24hrs”.
3 Minutes later, he got a Mobile Money
‘You have received 2million Naira for your mobile money account….’
Igbo Kwenu…LMAO grin

............. undecided

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) by lekezino(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2014
they Bleep yourself , abi he done return am ni 4 naija...
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) by shitshappen(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) by iJAY1: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
it's a nice and calculative joke. pay no mind to compulsive critics

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) by uzoexcel(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
lol..
what if the recipient was anoda igbo man whoz an orphan and seriously thinkn of suicide due to poverty smiley

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Igbo Is The Wisest Tribe In Nigeria (you Need To See This) by Oyinprince(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economy Sleeping Since 1960[photo] / Prove That Girls Are Evil / Topic Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.