Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Looking For Honest Man For Long Term Relationship - 29 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Honest Man For Long Term Relationship - 29 (4115 Views)

I Need A Honest Man For Friendship And Companionship / For Honest Girl / I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Honest Man For Long Term Relationship - 29 by mariaoscar90: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2014
I am open and nice woman, friendly, easy-going,serious, confident, responsible, kind, loyal, communicative, gentle.I'm looking for a person with whom you can build a harmonious and loving long tern relationship with, i want in my dream Man is to always love me that will be caring,funny,intelligent,romantic,faithful,honest,that have sense of humor and the most important thing is Love.I don't want only a long time relationship timeSoulmate.And i also need a serious man in my life..Please you looking for one night stand or here for drama or games dont bother to message. No pic no reply.

Re: Looking For Honest Man For Long Term Relationship - 29 by kelvin1191(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
are there no more better pix on the net to download?
Re: Looking For Honest Man For Long Term Relationship - 29 by amiskurie(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Op,u be learner.
Re: Looking For Honest Man For Long Term Relationship - 29 by kun4u(m): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2014
mariaoscar90: I am open and nice woman, friendly, easy-going,serious, confident, responsible, kind, loyal, communicative, gentle.I'm looking for a person with whom you can build a harmonious and loving long tern relationship with, i want in my dream Man is to always love me that will be caring,funny,intelligent,romantic,faithful,honest,that have sense of humor and the most important thing is Love.I don't want only a long time relationship timeSoulmate.And i also need a serious man in my life..Please you looking for one night stand or here for drama or games dont bother to message. No pic no reply.

add me up 7bec4c67 no 07033304248
Re: Looking For Honest Man For Long Term Relationship - 29 by bollify(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2014
mariaoscar90: I am open and nice woman, friendly, easy-going,serious, confident, responsible, kind, loyal, communicative, gentle.I'm looking for a person with whom you can build a harmonious and loving long tern relationship with, i want in my dream Man is to always love me that will be caring,funny,intelligent,romantic,faithful,honest,that have sense of humor and the most important thing is Love.I don't want only a long time relationship timeSoulmate.And i also need a serious man in my life..Please you looking for one night stand or here for drama or games dont bother to message. No pic no reply.
. If u can add me thru 2a9e768d i ll drop all my details wen we get to chat...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Calabar Man For A Serious Relationship / 50 Reasons Dechandel's The Sweetest. ;D / Nairaland Guys/ladies.....woss Wobi...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.