Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android (4019 Views)

BB Z10 18k, & Infinix Hot Note 21k, 4sale (PIC) / Like New Bb Z10 For Sale In Abuja / SOLD!! First White BB z10's in Naija! Live in PH, Enugu and Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by erictoonice: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
hello guys please help out, my sister bought a fairly used BB z10, I haven't really had the opportunity to hold any bb10 phone, cos am much of an android guy, I discovered the Z10 she bought is fully android with no trace of BlackBerry I mean everything about it is android except the body design and BB logo, could this be a scam?
I checked everything in the phone, the internal Mary is 16gb though, on the settings I only saw phone type as z10, the camera is 8mp, wat really bother me is that its just too much android it runs on 4.3 without any BB features, it even collected flash share and installed all apk files. please gurus help out has she been scammed?
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by imagrg(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
It is a chinko scam!!!
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by paulworld(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Z10 run all Android app so don't panic
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by erictoonice: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
paulworld: Z10 run all Android app so don't panic
I thought BB z10 is opposed to use bb10 os
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by slinkman(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
paulworld: Z10 run all Android app so don't panic
z10 doesn't run all Android apps cause it lacks google play service.

op your sister got a Chinese Android clone.
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by erictoonice: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
slinkman: z10 doesn't run all Android apps cause it lacks google play service.

OK thanks
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by paulworld(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
slinkman: z10 doesn't run all Android apps cause it lacks google play service.

If not all atleast most of the Android apps
Just asking have you used a bb10 OS before
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by paulworld(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bro I have used a bb10 before but you can still check the bb10 home thread
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by erictoonice: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2014
thanks guys, I already told her to return it am going along with her.
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by Tapout(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2014
erictoonice: thanks guys, I already told her to return it am going along with her.

bro to tell u d truth, a friend of mine bought a BRAND NEW Z10 .......upgraded it and he runs andriod apps and games.(didnt believe till i saw it)..tell ur sister to inquire if the phone was upgraded since its fairly used.....if it was, then she should just enjoy d phone wink............stop allowing people who know nothing abt phones to decieve u
Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by dazekid(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2014
Tapout:

bro to tell u d truth, a friend of mine bought a BRAND NEW Z10 .......upgraded it and he runs andriod apps and games.(didnt believe till i saw it)..tell ur sister to inquire if the phone was upgraded since its fairly used.....if it was, then she should just enjoy d phone wink............stop allowing people who know nothing abt phones to decieve u

Lol. There is a difference between running the Android runtime and running the Android kernel... BB10 uses the Android runtime for android apps... The phone which the op's sister bought is an android clone by all means... You can tell by his description of the phone... EG the BB10 os looks nothing like the android os...

2 Likes

Re: Can Bb Z10 Run Full Android by erictoonice: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
dazekid:

Lol. There is a difference between running the Android runtime and running the Android kernel... BB10 uses the Android runtime for android apps... The phone which the op's sister bought is an android clone by all means... You can tell by his description of the phone... EG the BB10 os looks nothing like the android os...
thanks that's exactly wat am trying to say, anyway we returned it and the guy didn't collect it, you know all this ibo boys na, he was like he can't refund the moni instead they were bringing phones that are far cheaper and less quality for her to exchange it with, the guy was like she wasn't blind wen she bought it that he told her its BB android. I knew no matter how I argued they won't care, so she has to manage it like that

(1) (Reply)

Tv Repair Pratical Technical Manual In One Minute / Ipod Touch 4G 64gb (Apple iTouch) For Sale / CCTV Security Cameras In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.