Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. (8123 Views)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by almightycarshop: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
I got a Techno smartfone for 34,000 some months ago and the screen is broken..I went to carlcare in my town Benin city(Edo) to fix it and was told the price is 14,000. I want to know if they are thieves wanting to scam me or if its real....y'all know it doesn't make sense to fix a screen for half the price of the phone.....quite dumb.....please are there any other places i could go that's cheaper...Thank y'all....Sorry for my long post.

Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by sammer4life(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Here at Emeka Offor Plaza, Onitsha, I can connect you to the guy that can fix it for you at thr rate of 6k
Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by almightycarshop: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
sammer4life: Here at Emeka Offor Plaza, Onitsha, I can connect you to the guy that can fix it for you at thr rate of 6k

Somewhere closer to benin please..
Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by sammer4life(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
almightycarshop:

Somewhere closer to benin please..
I'm sorry, no. I don't know any other place. The guy will jst get the screen, u come down to Onitsha, he fixes it and you pay him and go
Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by almightycarshop: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Any more suggestions please....I need help...Thank you
Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by Chuksworld(m): 2:10am On Sep 12, 2014
sammer4life: Here at Emeka Offor Plaza, Onitsha, I can connect you to the guy that can fix it for you at thr rate of 6k
where in emeka offor?
Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by harizonal123(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chuksworld: where in emeka offor?
Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by mikron(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
almightycarshop: Any more suggestions please....I need help...Thank you
thats the price they charge. My F7 screen also got broken and when i went to their care office in wuse 2 here in abuja i was charged 12k. My brother i left without fixing it, though im still using mine like that.

1 Like

Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by ice101: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
i still need your help. So i how can you connect me to the guy in emeka offor plaza
Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by ice101: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
If you can get me a contact in aba abia state it will be better....
Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by Nwanna2588: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Just now I've similar problem. Pls how much is it?
Re: My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. by deviceteck: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Tecno screens and touchpads (Sensor) are now cheaper that before. The screen of Tecno f7 should cost between #2500 - # 3000 depending on your location. Engineers will normally add their repair fee. At least you have a clue now. See the prices of screen for different tecno phones here http://deviceteck.com/blog/tag/how-much-is-tecno-f7-screen/

(1) (Reply)

LATEST: Get Up To N10,000 Airtime To Make Calls To Any Network On Your Mtn Line! / I Received This Message About NIN Just Like That. any explanation? / How To Take Screen Shot On Tecno N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.