Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

‘hand Of God’ Pictured Emerging From The Clouds By A Photographer In The UK - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / ‘hand Of God’ Pictured Emerging From The Clouds By A Photographer In The UK (1740 Views)

In Need Of A Good And Affordable Pro Photographer In Lagos / Liu Bolin, The "Invisible" Photographer / Do You Need A Professional Photographer In Nigeria? Call 08031918782 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘hand Of God’ Pictured Emerging From The Clouds By A Photographer In The UK by ideee03(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
38 year old British photographer David Christie said he captured the stunning moment a gigantic ‘hand’ appeared through the clouds above his home…and he thinks the fist-like wind funnel is the ‘Hand of God’.

“I love weather photography and I’ve taken a few pictures of small wind funnels in the past. But this was something else. It looked as through there was a huge hand piercing through the clouds – it was phenomenal. It really did seem like the hand of God. My wife and I are both photographers and we’ve never seen anything like this. This was a very surreal experience.”
He told reporters.

Source-http://yabaleftonline.com/2014/08/hand-god-pictured-emerging-clouds-photographer-uk/

Re: ‘hand Of God’ Pictured Emerging From The Clouds By A Photographer In The UK by englishmart(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Uncle you can lie o.
He didn't give any reasonable reason for his assertions
God's hand does not look like that

That thing is so horrendous.
Obviously a demon's hand
Re: ‘hand Of God’ Pictured Emerging From The Clouds By A Photographer In The UK by Djicemob: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Another yabaleft patient on the loose.Where is the hand?
Re: ‘hand Of God’ Pictured Emerging From The Clouds By A Photographer In The UK by ideee03(f): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hahaha...how God hand suppose resemble abeg?
englishmart: Uncle you can lie o.
He didn't give any reasonable reason for his assertions
God's hand does not look like that

That thing is so horrendous.
Obviously a demon's hand
Re: ‘hand Of God’ Pictured Emerging From The Clouds By A Photographer In The UK by ideee03(f): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
The hand's in the picture.Shine ya eye well well shocked shocked shocked
Djicemob: Another yabaleft patient on the loose.Where is the hand?
Re: ‘hand Of God’ Pictured Emerging From The Clouds By A Photographer In The UK by englishmart(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
ideee03: Hahaha...how God hand suppose resemble abeg?
see question o. Do I look like father Abraham?
I haven't seen God's hands o.
But something tells me his hand is not that ugly undecided
Re: ‘hand Of God’ Pictured Emerging From The Clouds By A Photographer In The UK by ideee03(f): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
LOL
englishmart: see question o. Do I look like father Abraham?
I haven't seen God's hands o.
But something tells me his hand is not that ugly undecided

(1) (Reply)

Applications For Beginners In Graphics Designs / OBIKA-2. A Funny Animated Video By A Nairalander / If You Can Imagine It We'll Create It For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.