Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

EBOLA And Naija's EBOLA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EBOLA And Naija's EBOLA (558 Views)

Ebola And O.A.U Ile-ife Bat Community / Ebola And Fraud: The Nanosilver LIES By Dr. Rima E. Laibow / What Is Ebola And Why Does It Kill? (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EBOLA And Naija's EBOLA by midetinz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ebola is indeed a deadly viral disease. As a pharmacist, I understood perfectly how viral infections could be deadly. But considering Nigerian's greed, political desperacy to gain recognition and malnourished facilities, I truly doubt the existence of the REAL EBOLA in Nigeria

*How come ONLY 1death case has been recorded so far despite our prolific population as against the virality calim of the "Ebola in Nigeria"
*How come friends in Liberia confirmned the visibility of Victims of real Ebola and in Naija' Ebola, it's a coded secret.
*How come the dead doctor has no name or pix but we are glad to display Patrick Sawyer's pix whenever Ebola is discussed by health ministry
*How come Birdflu and Sars are no more? Don't tell me Nigerians now take 100% precaution
*How come PATRICK sawyer was procalimed an Ebola vicitm even before his blood sample test result came in from WHO senegal?
* How come ave a feel that Nigeria Ebola is existing just for the govt to partake in the USAID largesse of financial support
*How come no name, pix. Or local govt area been mentioned abi Naija Ebola na coded secret?
*How come I feel inconclusive diagnosis is quickly called Ebola?
Naija I hail!
Re: EBOLA And Naija's EBOLA by tpia1: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
hmmm

and how come the ebola just conveniently happened to be in nigeria at the same time nigerian govt officials, entourage and celebrities are in the US for unknown purposes?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking New..deadly Disease Now Air Borne / UK Expert Says Ebola Virus Could Come From Space / HIV/AIDS in Africa 1st likewise ebola? JUST THINKING ALOUD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.