Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Online Mba Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Mba Programme (1837 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / MBA Programme In National Open University Nigeria, Any Discremination? / The Cost Of Mba Programme In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Mba Programme by Angiezee: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kindly advice me on easy way and where to start my MBA programme.
And is online MBA programme real? Please give me info. I want to start soon for the past 2months i have being thinking of it, if the online MBA programme is real and if Nigerian Employers both Government and private sector will accept the certificate.

Please i need those have presented the certificate for a career switch/change of organization to please share their experience with the interview panel, recruiter regards to Online MBA. Thanks
Re: Online Mba Programme by harmony940(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Go to univerity of Liverpool online degrees,u will undergo an interview by phone. Its a nice experience,the certificate is acceptable not only in Nigeria but worldwide. In addition the certificate does not carry online.
Re: Online Mba Programme by seagullbabz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
An online degree does not carry any info that it was done online, you get the same certificate everyone gets and it's accepted worldwide. You can also check university of Roehampton online degrees, I believe theirs is cheaper than university of liverpool, I have peeps who did both, and I compared the prices. It would just take a few hours every week and a good internet connection....
cheers
Re: Online Mba Programme by Angiezee: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2014
@ seagullbabz thanks for the information so grateful.
Re: Online Mba Programme by seagullbabz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Angiezee: @ seagullbabz thanks for the information so grateful.

Uw sir...Glad to be of help

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate/entry Level/graduate Internship Recruitment / Job Vacancies At International Standard Oilfield Services / Opening For Computer Science IT Placement In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.