Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

I Want To Learn To Cook - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Want To Learn To Cook (1281 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn To Cook by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
I am a romantic guy,but my problem is that I don't know how to cook,whenever I want to impress my gf,I end up messing the kitchen up,last time she told me she is coming,I wanted to cook beans and plantain,bearing in mind that she will cook soup and stew before going,I went to my kitchen brought out the bean and two bowl,one for the chaff and stone,the other for cleaned beans,o boy see confusion,I will pour the chaff into the bowl containing the clean beans,brothers and sisters,it wasn't easy,she was furious when she entered the kitchen and literary banned me from stepping into the kitchen again,Pls I need tutorial on how to cook,local food,any advice will be helpful
Re: I Want To Learn To Cook by UjSizzle(f): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Stay around people cooking and observe.
Re: I Want To Learn To Cook by saiprojects(f): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
If you want to learn to cook, go on this website its really helpful

www.youtube.com/saioladeji

www.saiprojectscooking..com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn To Cook by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
UjSizzle: Stay around people cooking and observe.
ok thanks
Re: I Want To Learn To Cook by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
saiprojects: If you want to learn to cook, go on this website its really helpful

www.youtube.com/saioladeji

www.saiprojectscooking..com
thank you dearie
Re: I Want To Learn To Cook by tandj: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Requirements For Cottage Industry / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Onitsha / Nigerians Are Bad, Kai I Feel Like Crying For The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.