Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos (6300 Views)

Basketmouth Slams PDP: We Voted A President Not A Magician / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by great664(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
Zakurajah is the latest magician in Lagos now, But this photo really got me confused if its just one of the normal Photoshop work because cameras cant be tricked even if our eye can,

Do you think he’s really doing that or its just another photoshop?

Source: More Photos http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/meet-latest-magician-in-lagos.html

Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by Ezedon(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ask google
Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by McWhillion(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
This one is strong
Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by great664(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ezedon: Ask google
I will
Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by kultimate009: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
@Op, u sure say dis man no be ur family member and you wan just give am cheap publicity for Nairaland And who says he is the latest magician in Lagos?
Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by lilbazy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cheap publicity...
Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by great664(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
kultimate009: @Op, u sure say dis man no be ur family member and you wan just give am cheap publicity for Nairaland And who says he is the latest magician in Lagos?
hahah grin grin grin no he is not and am not trying to publicise him, all man to his own opinion.
Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by Lucasbalo(m): 5:39am On Aug 07, 2014
Reincarnation of Professor Peller, the greatest illusionist in nigeria's history.
Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by great664(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Lucasbalo: Reincarnation of Professor Peller, the greatest illusionist in nigeria's history.
I've heard that name before
Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by Lucasbalo(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2014
great664: I've heard that name before
He was really a great magician in his days. I saw him performed in my high school twice and he was unbelievable. He has a son by the name Shina Peller who owns Quinox night club in lekki. One of the best clubs in the island. I heard Prof. Peller was killed while praying the evening prayer in his house .

1 Like

Re: Meet The Latest Magician In Lagos by JEITO: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2014
Magic is all about playing on the intelligence of the eyes.

Reminds of a story I heard abt a magician in madalla sm yrs ago: the guy go enta d an*s of a donkey den comot tru im mouth. Naim one guy come say na fake d man be but d crowd say na lie. Naim d guy talk sometin, bllow powder for air next tin everybody eye open: dem see say na under d donkey d magician dey crawl.

See beating!!!grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Tubaba Be Worried? Annie Idibia And Timaya 2 Close For Comfort?? (photo) / "Too Hotoooo"- Fans React As Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Almost Seeing Underwear(photo) / Justin Bieber Has Few Weeks To Spend $300 Million As He Battles.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.