Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Plot Of My New Novel - Reviews Please. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Plot Of My New Novel - Reviews Please. (813 Views)

Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Elements Of The Plot Of Tragedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plot Of My New Novel - Reviews Please. by databoy247(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
I have always been an avid reader of novels since i was 12. People have different hobbies but two of my favorite includes reading and writing. I have never written any story (though i attempted doing one so many years ago but got affected by writers block). But now i feel motivated to do a new piece and i think its something that will be different. The plot is below, tell me what you think;

The title of the novel is;

LINK ADVENTURE: THE CHURCH!

Dr Patrick Link is a man with so many degrees who prefers working anonymously as a ghost researcher capable of going any length in doing his research works for his clients. His methods are different and he has a wide network of street contacts to get raw data making his research reports unique. He meets a woman all the way from Port St. Johns in Eastern Cape Province, South Africa who wants to do business with a popular church in Nigeria who enlists his service to carry out a detailed research work on the church. In the process of doing his job he finds himself deep in a dark world where nothing and no one is as it seems. Dr Link finds himself entangled with a 40 year old secret which threatens his very existence, the nation and the lives of everyone around him. He is fighting for his life, wanted by the government and at the same time not knowing who to trust.....

The story is set in Nigeria and South Africa. I have already begun working on it and i hope to use it to break into the international market and hopefully get listed in the New York List (i know its a dream, but so help me God) grin
Re: The Plot Of My New Novel - Reviews Please. by LarrySun(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
I think it's going to be the bomb if you know how to perfectly apply the suspense. I hope to read it someday.

And of course, it can become a New York Times bestseller. I know my own can.
Re: The Plot Of My New Novel - Reviews Please. by tpia1: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sounds realistic.
Re: The Plot Of My New Novel - Reviews Please. by databoy247(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
tpia1: Sounds realistic.
Thanks..
Re: The Plot Of My New Novel - Reviews Please. by gbafched: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hold on to your dream and as you work it, it will become a reality

(1) (Reply)

Happy Diwali Sms In Tamil | Diwali Sms Wishes In Telgu / Twelve Months / Men Are Frustrated ( A Story About You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.