Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Experimental Drug For Ebola That May Save The Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Experimental Drug For Ebola That May Save The Day (503 Views)

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experimental Drug For Ebola That May Save The Day by jotokpen: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
The experimental drug, known as ZMapp, was developed by the biotech firm Mapp Biopharmaceutical Inc., which is based in San Diego. According to company documents, four monkeys infected with Ebola survived after being given the therapy within 24 hours after infection. Two of four other monkeys... click for full story http://www.citypeoplelives.net/2014/08/the-experimental-drug-for-ebola-that.html
Re: The Experimental Drug For Ebola That May Save The Day by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
I Already know that they will get a cure. Money don come abi the drug is free? why do I think that its planned?
Re: The Experimental Drug For Ebola That May Save The Day by savvysabina: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
I just wish the Americans can sent it fast to Africa because right now in Liberia, Ebola victims are dying in the streets and causing more harm. It remains me of the great plague that happened in Europe in the 17the century. They need to save lives o because it gets out of hand. Pls, visit www.madamsabi. to read about the great plague. Thanks
Re: The Experimental Drug For Ebola That May Save The Day by bskyb(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
adebayor1490: I Already know that they will get a cure. Money don come abi the drug is free? why do I think that its planned?

You really believe this was planned?? Just like they planned the Avian flu wahala for themselves, planned the Bubonic plaque, small pox etc?
Small pox alone killed millions of Europeans. Please stop these conspiracy theories and lets all work together to get a solution.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Experimental Drug Likely Saved Ebola Patients / Australian Hospital Accidentally Declares 200 Patients Dead / Can this be true regarding Ebola!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.