Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady (1120 Views)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: Scientists Confirm A New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / The Best Drug For Malaria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by abrajways: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
She lost her virginity to a cultist in school, she was raped and told not to tell anyone... he threatened her life ...she's a very good friend of mine she just came back from school she weeps for hours in my place before she could tell me how the cult guy deflowered her....I felt so sad but what can I do ?
Now the koko be say its almost 7days it happened So she's afraid of getting pregnant. she asked me of what to use in order to prevent pregnancy she's still in her year one .... Help doctors in the house
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by ifekemmy(f): 2:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Am so sorry for wat happen to ur friend bt she suppose to see a doc immediately , pls see a doc ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 07, 2014
ifekemmy: Am so sorry for wat happen to ur friend bt she suppose to see a doc immediately , pls see a doc ASAP.

Anti depressant just to ease her depression, and exercise/healthy eating
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 07, 2014
Honestly, she needs to see a doctor ASAp. Getting pregnant is not what she should be bothered about, but contacting STD's.
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by abrajways: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2014
oh....thanks.... I'll convey that to her
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by flyingdutchman(m): 6:45am On Aug 07, 2014
Infirm her parents. Arrest his punk ass! Take him to court. Transfer her from the school. But see the doc first. Cult ko Crutch no!
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by abrajways: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2014
flyingdutchman: Infirm her parents. Arrest his punk ass! Take him to court. Transfer her from the school. But see the doc first. Cult ko Crutch no!

bros I fear cultist ooooh... I can't involve directly... maybe telling her parent is the best option

1 Like

Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by drered(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2014
Why are you just reaching out 7 days after it happened? Ideal thing is she should have been placed on some antibiotics, given an emergency contraceptive and probably a Post Exposure Prophylaxis for AIDS. In administering 2 of this, the timing is crucial. Sha take her to the hospital.
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by flyingdutchman(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2014
even if she confided in you. That secret is too big for you to handle. Yeah, I support you- tell her parents. She'll be mad at you for it, but if you were her father, yo'd want to be informed. Na to find that Jiggabull torture am!
abrajways:

bros I fear cultist ooooh... I can't involve directly... maybe telling her parent is the best option
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by flyingdutchman(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2014
While, in the University, I hated Cultism with a passion- still do. I have had runnings with them and dealt with a couple. Still alive, I am sir! Stupid, irresponsible twats!
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by ifekemmy(f): 2:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Anti depressant just to ease her depression, and exercise/healthy eating

To take care of d seed dat wan to germinate or u want her to get preg
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by ceo003: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2014
there is a hospital in lagos that can cure it call me on 07089728887 for directions ill give you their address and phone number
when your life is concerned dont consider how much it will cost
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by biopat(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
ceo003: there is a hospital in lagos that can cure it call me on 07089728887 for directions ill give you their address and phone number
when your life is concerned dont consider how much it will cost

Ogbeni, Watin u wan cure?
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by PrincessB1(f): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote
author=ceo003]there is a hospital in lagos that can cure it call me on
07089728887 for directions ill give you their address and phone number
when your life is concerned dont consider how much it will cost[/quote] undecided
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by femu(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
there is nothing to cure. she needs to undergo psychotherapy with a qualified psychiatrist. antidepressants wont offer a complete solution. If she is willing to undergo treatment you can call me.
Re: Help Prescribe A Drug For Sexually Abused Lady by abrajways: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2014
thanks to everyone... the girl is doing good now...she heed my advice...

(1) (Reply)

What's This Red Patch On My Arm ? / 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction / Americans Flocking To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.