Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State (5220 Views)

Man In Ogun Goes With Nigerian Flag / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by great664(m): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2014
The picture above is an unidentified young lady that recently caused a scene in Italapo area of Ijebu Ode in Ogun state Nigeria.

According to an eyewitness, a medium sized black bird was spotted struggling in the sky moment before it fell into a pool of water.

To their surprise, the bird immediately turned into the girl above when it couldn’t fly again.

At the time of writing this, residents of Italapo are still trying to figure out the identity of the lady after all effort to get her to confess failed.

This one Strong o! Hope nor be Ebola Messenger

More Photo Here http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/photo-flying-bird-fell-turned-into.html

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by bbello28(m): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2014
We av started again grin ehhhn 9ja ppl I wag ma tail 4 una o angry

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by great664(m): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2014
bbello28: We av started again grin ehhhn 9ja ppl I wag ma tail 4 una o angry
u too don start o, so u still get tail?

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by bbello28(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2014
great664: u too don start o, so u still get tail?
no be 9ja we dey? grin

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Ooooh pls! Warriz dz? undecided

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Omexonomy: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Birds fallen from the sky and later change in human is not a new phenomenon but i dont believe the story for op has an history of posting lies and immaginary fake news.
bbello28: We av started again grin ehhhn 9ja ppl I wag ma tail 4 una o angry

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by great664(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Omexonomy: Birds fallen from the sky and later change in human is not a new phenomenon but i dont believe the story for op has an history of posting lies and immaginary fake news.
can u point out any fake news I have posted? I verify before making post. Example, I verified that the Lagos Contact of ebola was not dead, I waited for about 3days to confirm before posting it, even when d dead post made front page: check man before saying - http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/doctor-who-treated-ebola-patient-in.html or u are #Justsaying
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by horlabiyi(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2014
Awon bloggers yii sha

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by DesChyko: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Na this same blogger contradict wetin Vanguard carry yesterday sha
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Philipmems(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2014
Still trying to understand this African magic phenomenon where a bird will fall from the sky and become a person with full clothing, cell phone, slippers etc... I am not saying there are no principalities and powers but 9 out of 10 times this people are lunatics, strange faces, destitutes....
May God save us

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by MiguelMi6(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2014
Bird turns too human,cool story,y'all believe so much in superstitions.

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Totti9(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2014
maybe she want to beat d traffics on d road

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Rikidony(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2014
The rate flying birds are turning to humans in the south west is worrying. i hope gej form a committee to look into the matter undecided

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by great664(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2014
DesChyko: Na this same blogger contradict wetin Vanguard carry yesterday sha
contradict lie or what? Source was channels TV,go check it, so btw channels and Vanguard who lied? Channels provided witness being commissioner of Lagos, phone numbers, and vanguard what?
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by krazydave(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
hmmm.. all this ones are still existing in this modern days?
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by wisov(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
great664: can u point out any fake news I have posted? I verify before making post. Example, I verified that the Lagos Contact of ebola was not dead, I waited for about 3days to confirm before posting it, even when d dead post made front page: check man before saying - http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/doctor-who-treated-ebola-patient-in.html or u are #Justsaying
. Nobody is talking about ebola now...
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Philipmems: Still trying to understand this African magic phenomenon where a bird will fall from the sky and become a person with full clothing, cell phone, slippers etc... I am not saying there are no principalities and powers but 9 out of 10 times this people are lunatics, strange faces, destitutes....
May God save us
story bros!

It's only those who are baffled as to how it possibly took place and those that can't find viable scientific explanations for the occurences that settles for the self-dellusionary tale of their being lunatics and destitutes.

Come down to the Esans. It won't take you a year to see a goat talk and a dog sitting on a Regent's stool only to dissapear at the sight of a sword. It's for real.

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by great664(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
blizard44: story bros!

It's only those who are baffled as to how it possibly took place and those that can't find viable scientific explanations for the occurences that settles for the self-dellusionary tale of their being lunatics and destitutes.

Come down to the Esans. It won't take you a year to see a goat talk and a dog sitting on a Regent's stool only to dissapear at the sight of a sword. It's for real.
tell him
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by englishmart(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Another old story sounding new.
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Airforce1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Oxone(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
blizard44: story bros!

I'm sure if i ask now, you'll tell me its someone trusted that experienced the bolded above

And yet with all the technology advancement no one has been able to capture one on film. smh

Let me know when they do and then I'll believe
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by sheeshakay(f): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
great664: The picture above is an unidentified young lady that recently caused a scene in Italapo area of Ijebu Ode in Ogun state Nigeria.

According to an eyewitness, a medium sized black bird was spotted struggling in the sky moment before it fell into a pool of water.

To their surprise, the bird immediately turned into the girl above when it couldn’t fly again.

At the time of writing this, residents of Italapo are still trying to figure out the identity of the lady after all effort to get her to confess failed.

This one Strong o! Hope nor be Ebola Messenger

More Photo Here http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/photo-flying-bird-fell-turned-into.html
read somtin lik dis bfor no be old woman dey say d bird turn too abi yoruba pple don get new style
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Oxone:

I'm sure if i ask now, you'll tell me its someone trusted that experienced the bolded above

And yet with all the technology advancement no one has been able to capture one on film. smh

Let me know when they do and then I'll believe
Mr Oxone, Blizard44 was born and raised in Edo.

It's better experienced than being told.
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Oxone(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
blizard44: Mr Oxone, Blizard44 was born and raised in Edo.

It's better experienced than being told.

So? Unfortunately in this case, I'll go with the nairalanders who'll say pix or in this case a clip or I won't believe it!
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Oxone:

So? Unfortunately in this case, I'll go with the nairalanders who'll say pix or in this case a clip or I won't believe it!

Sure!

I'll take the pain to provide you a pic if you can post the pic of your brain here or I'll hold it that you lack one.
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by Oxone(m): 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
blizard44: Sure!

I'll take the pain to provide you a pic if you can post the pic of your brain here or I'll hold it that you lack one.

Touche man! cheesy

Believe what you must but I believe it's a figment of people's imagination especially those who are incapable of independent thought
Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by SpcAgtOko: 2:37am On Aug 08, 2014
MiguelMi6: Bird turns too human,cool story,y'all believe so much in superstitions.

Re: Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State by MistadeRegal(m): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2014
bbello28:
We av started again grin ehhhn 9ja ppl I wag ma tail 4 una o angry

You get tail? Na una dey let Britons think say african man resemble monkey

Welcome To Smile Communication (frown) / [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos / The Worst Gift You Received Or Gave This Season Or In The Past