Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Stop Looking Arround For Jobs Text Messaging Business Can Earn You So Much! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Looking Arround For Jobs Text Messaging Business Can Earn You So Much! (687 Views)

The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / See This Crazy, Unusual Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!! / Stop Looking For A Job: A-z Free Tutorial: How You Can Make Money Working Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking Arround For Jobs Text Messaging Business Can Earn You So Much! by smscenta: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
hi,
Do you know that you can actually create jobs for yourselfs rather awaiting employments from people?

I make close to over 100,000 monthly on text-messaging business(BULKSMS) contacting churches, schools ,organisations, hotels etc, sending bulk text-messages for them. You can join me Now!

After looking for a job for years NOW AM ON MY OWN taken care of my family right inside my room no office rentage JUST INTERNET CONNETION or going to cyber cafes.(not yahoo.yahoooooo) Its interesting. that is GOD in action .

So log on to www.smscenta.com now and create your own free sms accout and get started, all you need is little cash for your leg works that is moving arroung for the client contacts is that simple, you don't need any capital, YOU WILL USE YOUR CLIENTS CAPITAL  if you can really do  alot of marketing.ok. Good luck.

contact me on call or text +2348023059444. www.smscenta.com
best of luck to you.

(1) (Reply)

Bristow Helicopters Is At It Again / Vacancy In A Shipping Company / Oil & Gas Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.