Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. (3731 Views)

2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Nesen Engineering Nigeria Ltd / STAG Engineering Nigeria Ltd., Graduate Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. by KIDorazulume(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Dear NLs, please who else got mail from these guys?
Re: Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. by Gherrokid(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2014
KIDorazulume: Dear NLs, please who else got mail from these guys?

When is the date of d test and venue?
Re: Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. by KIDorazulume(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
tomorrow, Lagos Island
Re: Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. by tajad(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
KIDorazulume: tomorrow, Lagos Island
Where is the venue and what time is it?
Re: Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. by engroke(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bros no juss disturb urself except you don't have a job @ all, a brief seminar would be given after wic you will b ask to write a test n thereafter they will ask u 2 go home. After some time they will mail you asking you to pay 20k for training proper n that they are not given assurance of a job except when they have project

1 Like

Re: Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. by adeakeem(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
They are bunch of unserious people. They are into advance scam. I was also invited for there useless test early this year, after the test they sent a message to me, that I should pay 20k for training. If I can remember the message was sent by one sam Akalakini
Re: Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. by KIDorazulume(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
@tajad
Seminar and Training) and an
examination will be conducted at the end of the
programme to select
qualified trainable engineers to be in our database
for selection and
participation in our multiple Telecommunication
projects all over
Sub-Saharan Africa.
You are required to come with the following.
a) Writing Materials.
b Print out this invitation and bring it along to
your seminar venue.
*Date*: Saturday 9th August, 2014.
*Venue*: No 6 Catholic Mission Street opposite
Zenith Bank, Lagos
Island, Lagos (Stop Close to St. Nicholas Hospital
for Bus going to
CMS area from mainland.)
*Time*: 12 pm prompt

@Engroke and @Akeem, cant doubt you guys cos u stated about 75% of the contents of the mail even without me pasting it here.
Thanks for your timely response, been doing lotsa checks.

Thanks guys. Nairalanders always stand out
Re: Fincon Engineering Nigeria Limited. by drcharles4me: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Fincon Engineering......... Big time scammers...... will advice all graduates not to even make that mistake of attending that their nonsense seminar talk less of paying anything........
Its one big fool..... an ugly and useless animal named Jude Abba that is organising it.

He claims to be an RF consultant... believe me d guy is just one hungry fellow looking for a means of livelihood by deceiving graduates looking for employment....

Very useless fellow and I am so sure that he is already paying for all d atrocities......

Now he has diverted from Fincon to Abbanet.......
Chai I pity those that will fall into his fucking scam deal......

Friends abeg no just stress una sef abeg....... all of then in Fincon are all failures...big time....

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At Jubaili Bros Nigeria / Is 20k Salary Ok? / Olam Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.