Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

3 Plus Reasons Why Your Blog Must Be Outstanding - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Plus Reasons Why Your Blog Must Be Outstanding (524 Views)

6 Important Steps To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog (must Read) / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / 6 Killer Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog:must Read For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Plus Reasons Why Your Blog Must Be Outstanding by bongolistik(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2014
The saying that whatever is worth doing is worth doing well can also be witnessed in creating outstanding blogs. Making your blog stand out from the crowd of other blogs is what every well meaning and serious bloggers should always vie for.

The benefits of doing such are huge and enormous, and cannot really be overemphasized. Now here are 3 plus other benefits associated in creating outstanding blogs;

1. With outstanding blogs, you no longer look for traffic, rather traffic will look for your blog-this is very true, once you have succeeded in pushing your blog out of the dungeon, you no longer have to worry about traffic, rather visitors will always be searching for you blog to read and to comment, and it does no longer matter if all your blog posts are not interested, visitor will still embrace them that way. Eg is lindaikeji..com.

2. You now work less but earn more- have you wondered why advertisers are always rushing and looking for blogs to place costly adverts? It is simply because those blogs they go looking for are now outstanding blogs. Outstanding bloggers only need to post and even without promoting or sharing the posts, they still make money out of it, they easily get sponspored posts. While an upcoming blogger will post, promot and share the posts to all the Facebook groups in the world and still not make something tangible out of them.

3. Outstanding blogs are now perfect role models blogs to other blogs- Other bloggers often take cue from outstanding blogs. For example problogger, digital inspiration etc are all outstanding blog that other bloggers always see as blogs to learn from. They always get a celebrity-like advantage.

So is your blog outstanding in any form? Are you working at all as a blogger to take your blog to the next level and make it outstanding?

Source: http://highteknology..com/2014/08/5-major-reasons-why-your-blog-must.html
Re: 3 Plus Reasons Why Your Blog Must Be Outstanding by oprezy: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
All call me back codes of all networks.you all already know the use of it so i've made a list of them.just follow the below link

[Tutorials] All call me back codes for all networks;MTN AIRTEL GLO,etc. @ from www.kinwap.com

(1) (Reply)

I Will Speed Up The Speed Of Your Website Using Google Drive / Nairaland Adverts Doesn't Open A New Tab While Browsing On A PC / Why Is My Subdomain Not Showing On Search Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.