Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Need My Services??? Just Contact Me. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need My Services??? Just Contact Me. (456 Views)

If U Hav A Starcoms Modem For Sell, Contact Me Now. I Need / Used Hp-compaq Presario C700, 160hd, 2gig-ram.working Perfectly.contact Me(zubie) On 08097576627 080 / If You Want To Sell A fairly used Laptop Please Contact Me, I Need One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need My Services??? Just Contact Me. by romoruyi(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2014
I offer different services for people living within Warri and its environs which include private (home) or commercial (business) services. Below are the services which I offer;

1. Software/Hardware maintenance of computer systems.
2. Installation of OS and drivers update for PC.
3. Flashing and rooting of android and blackberry devices.
4. Blog designing, FB fanpage designing and SEO techniques/implementation.
5. Installation of third party application requested by users.
6. Supply of interview/aptitude test materials (GSE, DRAGNET, GMAT, KAPLAN e.t.c.) all in pdf format.
7. Advertisement of products on the internet.
8. I can also teach anyone who is interested.

Interested person with Warri and its environs contact me via the details below;

TEL: 08132838328
EMAIL: rossbiomatrix@gmail.com OR biz4real90@yahoo.com
Re: Need My Services??? Just Contact Me. by oprezy: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
All call me back codes of all networks.you all already know the use of it so i've made a list of them.just follow the below link

[Tutorials] All call me back codes for all networks;MTN AIRTEL GLO,etc. @ from www.kinwap.com

(1) (Reply)

Vote For The Twitter Handle Of The Year / Join This Channel Now / Who Is The Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.