Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? (666 Views)

If You Could Travel Back In Time, What Would You Change? / If You Could Travel Back In Time, Where Would You Go? / Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? by Mikkie31(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2014
I think to have a super power is something everyone has always imagined. So lets assume you could go back in time,what year would you go back to? Where would it be? And why would you go?

Speaking for myself,i would definitely go to the time of our lord Jesus Christ. To have that firsthand experience of such great power and authority of Jesus is something i would give anything to have. Plus i have some serious issues presently that needs a miraclelous fix,and only Jesus possess such absolute power. So for me its definitely in the year of our lord Jesus. How about you?
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? by JEITO: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
I will go back to year 2000 and bring my mom back to life..

Love you moma
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
OP, ur post got me smiling to 2 screen of ma PC

am sure u wouldnt have missed being d 13th desciple of christ undecidedundecided gringrin
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? by b3llo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
I will go back in time to 2002 to bid my Mama bye bye. I miss you mom
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? by Mikkie31(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
JEITO: I will go back to year 2000 and bring my mom back to life..

Love you moma
angry am sorry bro.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? by Mikkie31(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
unpredictedone: OP, ur post got me smiling to 2 screen of ma PC

am sure u wouldnt have missed being d 13th desciple of christ undecidedundecided gringrin
i swear,it would have been a worthwhile experience. How bout u? Got any?
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? by Mikkie31(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
b3llo: I will go back in time to 2002 to bid my Mama bye bye. I miss you mom
cry be strong bro,Jesus' got chu.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
OP, on the contrary am tinkin of going to the future to bypass this ebola ish. Even if I go back to time I will still come nd meet d ebola here in 2014.
Re: If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? by Mikkie31(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
urhoboman: OP, on the contrary am tinkin of going to the future to bypass this ebola ish. Even if I go back to time I will still come nd meet d ebola here in 2014.
grin good one bro,but u still don't know what to expect in the future. Could be zebola waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Now Has A New Owner / Happy Birthday To You All! / All Naija Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.