Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 (2717 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 by LordRahl001: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
The following pictures shows what we might expect from windows 9!!!! who says microsofts got no design?? Feel free to share ur opinions here!!!!
enjoy

Re: Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 by LordRahl001: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Here are more designs!!! seriously would be lovely to design a bootstrap website or graphics on a machine of this quality!!!!

Re: Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 by b3llo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
Windows 8, is now history.
Re: Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thats why i want to get far off M$ as i can now.....barely 5 yrs after windows 7, now win 9 is in the shelves. By the time i finish my present .NET project, there will be a backward incompatible .NET 5.5......thats why real programmers say that M$ sucks! I see reason in that....though i still use ms products.
Re: Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 by LordRahl001: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
basbone: Thats why i want to get far off M$ as i can now.....barely 5 yrs after windows 7, now win 9 is in the shelves. By the time i finish my present .NET project, there will be a backward incompatible .NET 5.5......thats why real programmers say that M$ sucks! I see reason in that....though i still use ms products.
lolz
seriously thats y one should be as neutral as possible when it gets to platform dependency!!!! i'd rather stick with java anyday but am sure they are making preps for migrations too!!!!
Re: Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
LordRahl001: lolz
seriously thats y one should be as neutral as possible when it gets to platform dependency!!!! i'd rather stick with java anyday but am sure they are making preps for migrations too!!!!

my brother, i just tire for this Ms thing. Last time i downloaded vs2012 express on my win 7, i didnt like it so i uninstalled it and continued to use my vs2010 professional. Guess what!?, when i start a project, i cant connect to my database, my vc++ projects wont start, and a lot of crazy stuffs i cant just list here, i had to download .NET 4 sp 1, and reset some dlls for my database. Really M$ sucks!!
Re: Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 by LordRahl001: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2014
basbone:
my brother, i just tire for this Ms thing. Last time i downloaded vs2012 express on my win 7, i didnt like it so i uninstalled it and continued to use my vs2010 professional. Guess what!?, when i start a project, i cant connect to my database, my vc++ projects wont start, and a lot of crazy stuffs i cant just list here, i had to download .NET 4 sp 1, and reset some dlls for my database. Really M$ sucks!!
bros i feel your pain!!! I had d same issue when i wanted to run some softwares and was asked to download .Net framework 2.5 or 3.0 until i figured a way to activate .net2.5 on windows 8!!! seriously they should just find a way of giving us seamless platforms!!! we have .net framework, COM objects ActiveX objects on d same platform!! they have winform, wcf and wpf, they also have access and mssql(sqlserver). I am seriously looking for a way to convert my development machine to ubuntu desktop!!@ least i will knw what am dealing with!!!!
Re: Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 by asalimpo(m): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2014
Why d rush? Win7 is still good for another 10 years!
They shud giv d market som tim to assimilate their last offergs before slammg somthg new on their face? And wat is it with this software companies rushg to kill backward compatibility with past systems?
Word perfect tht i read about was so gracious on this front tht their products were compatible with versions tht were even upto 10 yrs old. Sybase was also like tht,
wat really is wrong with xp for d casual user? This guys shud chill on this thing. And explore newer ways to make money. Open source d damn os ... An open source windows wud b one of the greatest industry shaping moves of all times . More ppl will use windows, pirated versions wont sell as much as ppl will shell top dough to download wat is original.
Microsoft will erase linux as a competitor, developrs will fix d glitches in windows,
far more innovative windows versions will surface. MS will offer paid versions , just like red hat offers paid linux versions and can charge serious money for d paid versions.
Fact is Os is no more d issue, the web is. And web usage (browsg,searchg,connectg,synergising) facilitators are d trenders. Not OSes.
Microsoft shud grow lean to grow up.
Re: Sneak Peek Of Windows 9 by kakarott: 1:54am On Jun 30, 2018
For real windows 9

(1) (Reply)

600,000 Lines Of String From A Text File(java Scanner ) / What Is The Nature Of The NIIT Scholarship Exam? / Genrating Crystal Report With Mysql Database In A Vb.net Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.