Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. (972 Views)

Car Crash: Akpabio Flown Abroad For Treatment / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? / A Strange Occurrence In Aso Rock - May God Help Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. by onila(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
May God bless our doctors

" ‪#‎Doctors‬ try to feed a young girl in a high contamination risk zone of an Ebola Treatment Center in ‪#‎Kailahun‬ ‪#‎SierraLeone‬.
I don't understand how the doctors get Ebola after wearing the astronaut uniform undecided cry cry. I feel sad that some of the doctors die from ebola after trying to save lives

Re: May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. by Fulaman198(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
onila:

May God bless our doctors

" ‪#‎Doctors‬ try to feed a young girl in a high contamination risk zone of an Ebola Treatment Center in ‪#‎Kailahun‬ ‪#‎SierraLeone‬.
I don't understand how the doctors get Ebola after wearing the astronaut uniform undecided cry cry. I feel sad that some of the doctors die from ebola after trying to save lives

It's due to the fact that you are not completely protected wearing that uniform. In order to be completely protected, you need to have a uniform that is completely air tight and a uniform that has its own oxygen supply tank.
Re: May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. by uzoexcel(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
theres always a risk however much they protected..
kudos to them
Fulaman198:

It's due to the fact that you are not completely protected wearing that uniform. In order to be completely protected, you need to have a uniform that is completely air tight and a uniform that has its own oxygen supply tank.
Re: May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. by nora544: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
What I know from Doctors without border that they are still didnot lose any of them to ebola.

Doctors without Border know how they have to work!

This doctors learn it in Europa and they work only for 3 weeks in this part of Africa than the next group comes.

1 Like

Re: May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. by wheesin(m): 12:19am On Aug 08, 2014
and datz y my mum will never allow me be a doctor..she too dey fear..edo women sef..God Bless Doctors undecided

(1) (Reply)

Geoffrey Oji Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 7 / Engr Chinedum Orji(ikuku) / New York Woman Steals $25K Rolex Bystuffing It Up Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.