Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Was Ebola Invented By The U.S To Control The African Population? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Was Ebola Invented By The U.S To Control The African Population? (766 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Horoho Takes Oath As First Nurse, Female Surgeon General Of The U.S Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Ebola Invented By The U.S To Control The African Population? by Bernardinho(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
copied this from an fb page,,, Have u ever heard of any disease in
history that broke out during a
particular time and was curbed and
then after some decades start to re-
occur again?? No!! The Ebola Virus
Disease (EVD) First outbreak was 47years ago it was then controlled and
now it's back again,how come?? They
said it is found in fruit bats,monkeys,bush meat and the rest,Aren't these the same meats our fore-father and the
bush hunters killed and ate? Did they
ever contact the EVD? No!! So where are
all this stories about fruit bats being the
natural host coming from? whereby
people eat this same animals everyday and still remain healthy. So after my
recent study about EVD i discovered it
might just have been created to control
population because we african give
birth a lot. Note that the US doctors that
contacted the EVD in Sierra loane have been flown back to the US and guess
what CNN reported today that they
now nearing full recovery,tell me where
on earth did they get the cure if it was
claimed to have no cure!...plz nairalanders share ur thought

(1) (Reply)

Ebola - What You're Not Being Told / EBOLA: Rivers Official Confirms Suspected Case In Port Harcourt / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.