Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 (22511 Views)

Obahiagbon In UNILAG- 29th August 2014 / Waec Extends Gce Deadline To 25th August 2014 / Rsust Ph 2014/2015 Post Utme Registeration Deadline 1 August 2014 Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Germannig: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014

https://www.facebook.com/ajalokogiantizzi

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Germannig: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Comments from Nigerians on the photo

Uche Jennifer Queeneth Hahahahahahaha.... Na wa oooo

August 4 at 12:13pm

Abdul Yomi if they grow up,and become gov,president,sen,etc they will

August 4 at 12:30pm

Abdul Yomi also put blocks or any other thing worst than

August 4 at 12:32pm

Abdul Yomi this in all schools,universities inclusive

August 4 at 12:34pm

Abdul Yomi the way forward 4 this unfortunate pupils

August 4 at 12:35pm

Uche Uneze The Nigerian system of Education is in comatose

August 4 at 12:35pm

Abdul Yomi is for the gov to quickly come 2 there aid

August 4 at 12:37pm

Abdul Yomi give them furnishures and expose this kids to decent life

August 4 at 12:39pm · Edited

Eliashib Ime-James Which state is this

August 4 at 12:40pm

Abdul Yomi to correct there present situation

August 4 at 12:40pm

Eliashib Ime-James I am not sûre this Ebute méta is that of Lagos

August 4 at 12:40pm · 1

Abdul Yomi finally,the level of poverty in this country

August 4 at 12:42pm

Abdul Yomi if not parents will have prefer putting there kids private sch

August 4 at 12:44pm

Abdul Yomi the H.M should have written to the authorities

August 4 at 12:46pm

Abdul Yomi OR patnership with parents to raise fund for furnishures

August 4 at 12:48pm · Edited

Victor Oscar Okiche The hard way the only way.

August 4 at 1:44pm

Olumide Oshinowo Were in ebute meta

August 4 at 1:46pm

Olumide Oshinowo Is not lagos ooo

August 4 at 1:47pm

Saviour Edemeka Eko oni baje o!

August 4 at 2:05pm

Ayodele Israel Ajayi Have you be thinking on how to make money online? You have been browsing all day and night on how to make money on line. Now with this link you make money, no stress, no skill, no computer experience, just one click and you be receiving alert from your bank account every week. Why not give it a try and see it with your eyes and stop wasting your time in fake site and embarrassment from all you been seeking help and money from.
I wish you good luck!
http://earn4task.com/?id=14568

Earn4Task.com Earn 10$ for every link visit by your friend
earn4task.com
� � Instant Job Account Setup and Get Paid for your task work! All Right Reserved - Copyright 2014 - 2015 | www.Earn4Task.com
August 4 at 2:07pm

Ayodele Israel Ajayi Have you be thinking on how to make money online? You have been browsing all day and night on how to make money on line. Now with this link you make money, no stress, no skill, no computer experience, just one click and you be receiving alert from your bank account every week. Why not give it a try and see it with your eyes and stop wasting your time in fake site and embarrassment from all you been seeking help and money from.
I wish you good luck!
http://earn4task.com/?id=14568

Earn4Task.com Earn 10$ for every link visit by your friend
earn4task.com
� � Instant Job Account Setup and Get Paid for your task work! All Right Reserved - Copyright 2014 - 2015 | www.Earn4Task.com
August 4 at 2:07pm

Babatunde Okupe So sad...

August 4 at 2:35pm

Tolu Enaibe Lagos is working!!! Na wa!!

August 4 at 2:42pm

Goke Baruwa It OK

August 4 at 3:32pm

Adetiba Ebenezer For how long shall we be patient before we reach the promise land? Tell me

August 4 at 3:35pm

Ngwaogu Onyebuchi What?

August 4 at 3:41pm

Tukamere Blessing Na wa oo

August 4 at 3:58pm

Ikenwa Nnabuogor God!!!!!

August 4 at 4:45pm

Jerri Jheto In what year is this?

August 4 at 4:46pm

Ernest Braimoh imaging those are who we called future leader of nigeria, the polical call are not seeing, God help dis nation

August 4 at 5:10pm

Olukunle Suarau These are d real Nigerian children indeed!

August 4 at 6:00pm

Idris Olawale Onibudo For real? I grew up in Ebute Metta, schooled there, and sadly I know this school. Is this picture for real? Call to action be dis oooo.

August 4 at 6:43pm

Kofo Olaosebikan Rose P. Graham....are you sure please?cos someone shared same picture and said a school in the north.....kindly confirm if you can,thks

August 4 at 8:08pm

Phemy Samuel Omg! Can we confirm the authenticity of this picture and when it was actually taken? We can't subject the leaders of tomorrow to this.

August 4 at 8:26pm

Alatise Remi You have to be careful on the pix you post. Ebute - metta people are not this backward, even without government's assistance, there can't be a school like this. Please use your expertise as a journalist to prove the authenticity of this picture.

August 5 at 1:47am · 1

Umelo Chijioke Ceejay APC State

August 5 at 2:25am

Cboy Lawalson Why are u saying dis wich sch 4ebute!meta

August 5 at 5:34am

Rose P. Graham Alatise Remi , Tell me, is this Photo Doctored? Be it in Edute Metta or any where in Africa! Should our Children be put through this? I see we are all deeply pained! Let's forward this photo until it gets to the authorities cause this is so inhuman!

August 5 at 5:59am

Mesole Oladipupo Jude Future leaders

August 5 at 6:02am

Philips Osita There's God oooooo Rose P. Graham is this where our country is still hanging on? Alatise Remi Prove it yourself if you think that Photo is fake

August 5 at 6:05am

Osuntant Ifedayo Temidayo Ooooo hummmm people of 9ja if it this real nigeria pls what can will do to save our nation as masses!

August 5 at 6:35am

Anthony Enahoro this one na school?

August 5 at 7:59am

Friday Ebokpo Dotmethod chai!!!!!!!!! diaris God oooooooooooooooooooooo

August 5 at 8:25am

Moshood Isamotu This must be a private sch. If not mention the name of the sch?

August 5 at 10:04am

Dapo O Dapo This ain't even funny.

August 5 at 10:24am

Gabby Dada This is dividend of Democracy.

August 5 at 10:41am

De Rock Ebute metta pry sch.

August 5 at 10:54am

Ugwuagu Annie Kingsley mehn this doesnt speak well of our country

August 5 at 1:35pm

Valentin Idedia I am shock,is this the Lagos of our dream?No No No, unbelievable.

August 5 at 1:53pm

Commywhyte U. Akuegbo Chris I guess is Abia state

August 5 at 2:28pm

Kayode Sunday This is a real 100yrs centenary school.

August 5 at 2:45pm

Boriola Kehinde Lanikai, it can't be Ebutte Metta

August 5 at 3:19pm

Asuquo James where in ebute metta?

August 5 at 4:57pm

Benson Orah This can't be in the mega City?

August 5 at 5:30pm

Jacob Emonbeifo Is Dis In The New Lagos Or Old Lagos

August 5 at 5:53pm

Kofo Olaosebikan Rose P. Graham and everyone if you know where this school is,especially if it's in Nigeria,pls let's have the address,we are all the government and the authority,lets do our bits....

August 5 at 6:41pm

Rosemary Ugiomoh haaaaaaaa

19 hours ago

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
it doesn't matter, what matters is that they acquire the education and have a better life, they are still better than those who burn schools and kidnap their sisters for attending school. wink

18 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by millhouse: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
na wa o
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Scyllapatron: it doesn't matter, what matters is that they acquire the education and have a better life, they are still better than those who burn schools and kidnap their sisters for attending school. wink
even TB joshua can't help this guy.

33 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Thumbs up....the guy is deranged
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by collynzov5: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Scyllapatron: it doesn't matter, what matters is that they acquire the education and have a better life, they are still better than those who burn schools and kidnap their sisters for attending school. wink
Typical Yoruba man!
How will it matter when it is happening in your own backyard?
Only the ones happening in other people's land matter to you guys.

33 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by arewafederation: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2014

May all your offsprings attend such schools. Amen!
angry angry angry

21 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
arewafederation:

angry angry angry

those whose children are there are still humans, and your absurd mentality shows that your life is not in any way better than theirs. your sense of prayer is disgusting. get a life!!

21 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by deji68: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Eko ooni baaje ooooo!!!!! abi eko ooni ogbanje grin grin grin anyhow sha Wetin the local goverrment chairman dey do?....If na fed gov school we go don dey hear "incompetent", clueless..kindergarten... grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by EkoIle1: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2014

St. Peter’s primary school, Ogbete, coal camp Enugu

Obiagu primary school in Enugu

Union Primary School Ugbene Ajima

Pupils learning on the floor at Community Primary School Ugbene-Ajima, Uzo-Uwani

31 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
arewafederation:

angry angry angry

typical slowpoke, you that attended a better school what do you have to show for it,

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
collynzov5:
Typical Yoruba man!
How will it matter when it is happening in your own backyard?
Only the ones happening in other people's land matter to you guys.

na so the tin pain you reach, truth is bitter, try to swallow it. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
And we want these same children to be law abiding and patriotic citizens tomorrow?

Do you guys know what deprivation breeds?

It breeds hate,resentment,nonchalant attitude,uncomittment,greed,selfishness,self serving attitude ,ungratefulness,iiidiots,poverty of the mind,vile and abominable people and these same traits would be copied by their kids and the ugly vicious cycle continues..............

What love would a grown child have for a country that never bothered about his/her very existence even when we could have done more?

As we continue to fold our hands and watch these things happen, we should also know that one day ourselves ,people that we love, even our children could be a victim of our inaction or action.........because for every child raised wrongly there is a potential victim, it is just a matter of time.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by ibedun: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
See IGBO schools.

Actually this is a tragedy.....IS something seriously wrong with us Black people in general.

I was about to say some trash about IGBOs but this picture of innocent children overwhelmed me.

Are we qualified to keep bringing children into this world?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
LaProfesseur:

typical slowpoke, you that attended a better school what do you have to show for it,

he is a prayer warrior, he is praying for people's offspring. grin grin check his name, na them grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by arewafederation: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
LaProfesseur:

I can see an eediot like you is displaying the best education he's got on nairaland.

Wawa tolotolo. angry
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by gratieao: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lagos state govt are shameless. Even in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by arewafederation: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Scyllapatron:

those whose children are there are still humans, and your absurd mentality shows that your life is not in any way better than theirs. your sense of prayer is disgusting. get a life!!

It seems you see nothing wong with the condition of those pupils.

You must be very wicked and stoopid.

I repeat, may all your offsprings attend similar schools. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Truckpusher: And we want these same children to be law abiding and patriotic citizens tomorrow?

Do you guys know what deprivation breeds?

It breeds hate,resentment,nonchalant attitude,uncomittment,greed,selfishness,self serving attitude ,ungratefulness,iiidiots,poverty of the mind,vile and abominable people and these same traits would be copied by their kids and the ugly vicious cycle continues..............

What love would a grown child have for a country that never bothered about his/her very existence even when we could have done more?

As we continue to fold our hands and watch these things happen, we should also know that one day ourselves ,people that we love, even our children could be a victim of our inaction or action.........because for every child raised wrongly there is a potential victim, it is just a matter of time.

my friend go and sit down, na only you be ajibota?? you dey speak grammer, those american teens wey enter school and start shooting people nko? you have no point because primary school environment does not determine future success in life. na ajibota children like you full for cult in our universities.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
All we have in Nigeria are elite leaders who lead on the pages of newspapers. Just imagine, I feel like slapping Fashola and Chime right now angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
arewafederation:

I can see an eediot like you is displaying the best education he's got on nairaland.

Wawa tolotolo. angry

those pupils are better than the almajiris in arewa federation, cry more. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by EkoIle1: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2014

Eku Primary School. delta state

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by arewafederation: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sky2012:

those pupils are better than the almajiris in arewa federation, cry more. tongue

As we embark on programmes to develop our almajiris, may yours remain like this forever. Amen.
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by arewafederation: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sky2012:

my friend go and sit down, na only you be ajibota?? you dey speak grammer, those american teens wey enter school and start shooting people nko? you have no point because primary school environment does not determine future success in life. na ajibota children like you full for cult in our universities.

I now know your problem. I apologise for trading words with you.

Get well soon! Kpele.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by tandj: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
If u happen to be a traveller, u will notice that this is the situation everywhere in nigeria.
Its very pathetic.

I wonder what these elected officials see as priorities if good environment and quality education for d kids r not part f them.
D environment alone can make majority of them reason negatively and violently.
Serene enviroment have a very positive effect on d brain.

What will we ever get well in nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by EkoIle1: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014

The special edition of Education Review, Tuesday, April 30, 2013, which focused on the “Untold Story of Achebe’s school days,” attracted the attention of President Goodluck Jonathan, we can now authoritatively reveal.

The edition which harped, among other things, on the “Lessons from Chinua Achebe’s schooldays” did note that “Achebe’s school has lost its former charm, colour.”

Armed with stunning photographs, the Education Review edition in question, showed the dilapidated state of his former schools, namely St. Philip’s Central School, Akpakaogwe, Ogidi, which Achebe attended from 1936 to 1942, Central School, Nekede, Owerri, which he attended from 1942-1944 and Government College, Umuahia, where he schooled from 1944-1948.

Chinua Achebe’s Alma Mata..

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
IdiAmin1: All we have in Nigeria are elite leaders who lead on the pages of newspapers. Just imagine, I feel like slapping Fashola and Chime right now angry

after slapping them , you will go to asia and middle east to slap their governors too.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sky2012:

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
arewafederation:

I now know your problem. I apologise for trading words with you.

Get well soon! Kpele.

aboki, how market? i no know say na you, tongue your phone don dey browse? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by arewafederation: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
undecided
Sky2012:

aboki, how market? i no know say na you, tongue your phone don dey browse? tongue
Re: Photo Of Ebute Meta Primary School, August 2014 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=Truckpusher][/quote]

truck pusher grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU / Hijab Now Allowed In Lagos Public Schools / IPPIS: ASUU Plunged FG Into N800bn Debt, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.