Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Disappointment By Fashion Designers (tailors) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Disappointment By Fashion Designers (tailors) (959 Views)

Native Wears Designers/tailors for Men / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disappointment By Fashion Designers (tailors) by shegsrules(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please has anyone ever giving a tailor material to sew and at the appointed time his meant to give he does that without any disappointment. Why is it in there habit?
Searching for the one true tailor who would never disappoint at all.
Re: Disappointment By Fashion Designers (tailors) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
shegsrules: Please has anyone ever giving a tailor material to sew and at the appointed time his meant to give he does that without any disappointment. Why is it in there habit?
Searching for the one true tailor who would never disappoint at all.
...lol..its very very common..but d only reason a fashion designer ll delay ur clothes is only if u dont pay atleast half of d concluded amount for d service....weneva u guys give us work to do, part of d cash we receive...we buy d materials we use for making the clothes....also,most tailors blive dat deir customer may end up not paying the exact amnt of cash finally....well,if u stay arnd Ilorin u can visit our shop at ultimate unisex fashion designer...at no 4 oro-ago close sabo oke Ilorin...a trial will convince u...
Re: Disappointment By Fashion Designers (tailors) by aadetoyin(f): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Not all tailors do but most of them disappoint. You have to make part payments cos some people give clothes to their tailors without going back to collect it for months, some will refuse to pay the amount agreed upon earlier. And the most annoying one is when they know that they can't finish the cloth by the time u'll need it, they will still collect it just cos they do not want u to go elsewhere
Re: Disappointment By Fashion Designers (tailors) by shegsrules(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...lol..its very very common..but d only reason a fashion designer ll delay ur clothes is only if u dont pay atleast half of d concluded amount for d service....weneva u guys give us work to do, part of d cash we receive...we buy d materials we use for making the clothes....also,most tailors blive dat deir customer may end up not paying the exact amnt of cash finally....well,if u stay arnd Ilorin u can visit our shop at ultimate unisex fashion designer...at no 4 oro-ago close sabo oke Ilorin...a trial will convince u...

I do pay atleast 70% of d money before dropping my clothes n d reason I don't pay complete is because I believe since they would ask for their money the would speed up the process
Re: Disappointment By Fashion Designers (tailors) by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2014
shegsrules:

I do pay atleast 70% of d money before dropping my clothes n d reason I don't pay complete is because I believe since they would ask for their money the would speed up the process
...mayb u shud consider changing ur tailor...or if u feel u r enjyn his work n dont wanna try new hands....u can call his attention to it....
Re: Disappointment By Fashion Designers (tailors) by shegsrules(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...mayb u shud consider changing ur tailor...or if u feel u r enjyn his work n dont wanna try new hands....u can call his attention to it....

Thanks plenty

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Clothes / Who Has Got The Bigger Bu.tt - Kim Or Khloe? / More Photos From The Just Concluded Mbgn..the Winner Is Too Pretty. (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.