Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

[photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her (12085 Views)

Omg Did She Grab Her Butt / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Allows Blogger To Grab Her Butt (PHOTO) / Lucky Fan Takes A Shot At Rihanna’s Butt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by tuneriolo: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
I like a girl who knows how to catch fun.
The 21-year-old let a fan grope her for a risqué photo op during a meet-and-greet at Nassau Colliseum on Aug. 1.

Super fan David was given the chance to get fresh with the “Wrecking Ball” singer after asking if she’d be his “first and last kiss with a girl.”

The singer responded by saying it’d be her “first and last kiss with a boy.”

Then, after a quick costume change, Cyrus let him cop a feel for another playful shot.

David’s frisky photo shoot came at a steep cost: $995
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/08/photos-lucky-fan-miley-cyrus-lets-fan.html?m=0

Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Airforce1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Blondy blondie blondy undecided
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by rattlesnake(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
he grabbed nuffing

just bones

19 Likes

Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by donkross1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
rattlesnake: she grabbed nuffing

just bones
she ? embarassed cool
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Rikidony(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
NUFFING THERE TO GRAB NOW. SHE GOT FAT PU**y AND THE GUY WAN SWALLOW AM WITH THAT KIND MOUTH undecided
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by oloyede252(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
[i][/i]Where is the b••b NA,ain't seeing no grabbing
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2014
rattlesnake: she grabbed nuffing

just bones
oloyede252: [i][/i]Where is the b••b NA,ain't seeing no grabbing
U BOYZ ARE WICKEDembarassedBOOBZ IS BOOBZ.BIG OR SMALL tongue
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Komedy(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Topic shud be: miley cyrus let's a guy place his hands on her chest and kiss her

1 Like

Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 08, 2014
its not as if it's kim.k he's frabbin lyk dat tongue
nuffin special
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by mysterious12(m): 3:39am On Aug 08, 2014
first disgusting
second just as good as a chest grin

1 Like

Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Guidette(f): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Lucky fan??
The guy should go and get tested asap for herpes or some other STI. She is soo dirty and rachet. Ewww
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2014
at least Mikey has small talent... look at Kim k.... anyways, slut=slut
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2014
at least Miley has small talent... look at Kim k.... anyways, slut=slut
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
armadeo:

Pls help me. Work on my behalf I would give you 7 dollars for each 10 I make. Inform me when you are ready to pay.

Thanks
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That was deliciously sarcastic

1 Like

Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by armadeo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
bestestgirl:

grin grin
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by armadeo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Talk about grabbing thin air.
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
where is it?
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by pojophilius(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
EBOLA!!!
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by DonaldGenes(m): 1:17am On Aug 09, 2014
rattlesnake: he grabbed nuffing

just bones
grin
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by DonaldGenes(m): 1:18am On Aug 09, 2014
mysterious12: first disgusting
second just as good as a chest grin

Dorograb
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by DonaldGenes(m): 1:19am On Aug 09, 2014
dhammyg:
U BOYZ ARE WICKEDembarassedBOOBZ IS BOOBZ.BIG OR SMALL tongue

Lolzz Dorohehehe
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2014
The guy will feel better,if he actual grabs a pole.

1 Like

Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by daviide: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2014
See wetin pesin grab grin grin ...if I get dat kind miley cyrus chest I for dey play 9 for skul instead on 7 so I go fit chest ball wella cheesy
Re: [photos] Lucky Fan!!! Miley Cyrus Lets A Fan Grab Her Boobs And Kiss Her by CosmicSensation: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2014
grin wicked people.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Moore From Real House Wives Of Atlanta Dating A Nigerian Oil Tycoon / Celeb Couples With Huge Height Differences. Pics. / P Square Invasion Album Review. Download The Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.