Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,474 members, 7,958,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC (505606 Views)

2GB RAM/32GB ROM Octacore CubeTalk 9x,kitkat 4.4.2,10000Mah Batt @ 50k (See Pix) / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside / Software For Stealing Mtn Airtime On Phones Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by seyithug(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
elijahdre:
In the pics
2pcs cubetalk 9x
Inew v3plus
Doogee dg550
Doogee Dg 310
Elephone G6
Elephone p6i
Jaiyu G4s
Original xaiomi powerbank 5200mah
Original xaiomi powerbank 10 400 MAH

ALL NA FOR SALE
How much is the Doogee DG310 and what color is it, Sir?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
seyithug:

How much is the Doogee DG310 and what color is it, Sir?
Sold already
Na hot as it landed

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by seyithug(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
elijahdre:

Sold already
Na hot as it landed
Okay. I have someone interested, and since you said it's on ground, that's why I asked.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
seyithug:

Okay. I have someone interested, and since you said Ottoman ground, that's why I asked.
Elephone g6
Elephone p6i
Inew v3plus are those in stock
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Before Dispatch to 2geez at warri
2pcs of jaiyu g4s plus FREE 5600MAH POWERBANK with other freebies to jolly
His 4th order of jaiyu g4s
Thank you sit
Acknowledge receipt pls

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by 2geez(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2014
elijahdre:
Thank you sit
Acknowledge receipt pls
Nice one bro, i know it hasn't been easy but it will get better and there will be more business for us
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Confirm delivery
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Oga abrahym. Your cubetalk is now rooted o.
Come for collection
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by rashyyd: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chaii, my people check out Elephone P3000 and P3000s... 4G Lte Phones!! Ochorocho naya ewwoo!

================================================
Model: P3000s
Dimensions: 145*72*8.9mm
Weight: 149g
CPU: MTK6592+6290
GPU: Mali-450 MP4 700MHz
RAM: 2GB
Storage: 16GB
NFC: Support
Fingerprint ID: Support
Memory cards: MicroSD
Display: 5.0inch HD IPS,1280*720pixels
Battery: 3150 mAh
Camera: Rear-13MP,front-8.0MP
SIM card: SIM+micro SIM card,dual standby
Wi-Fi: 802.11n wireless
USB: 2.0 Micro USB
Bluetooth: 4.0
Positioning: GPS,A-GPS

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
It's advertised on this thread already sir
To be on sale this month end sir
How far with d gionee sir?
My business partner lol
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Chikago(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chikago:

Got my Silver Coloured Cube 32gb at exactly 5:46pm on Monday via waybill.All thanks to Dre for making it possible,and No thanks to whoever removed my otg cable, card reader and stylus pen from the package. I didn't have data hence the late confirmation of receipt .Pictures and review coming up soon.

Took the picture with the tab same day of receipt at night.

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
abrahym:

mmm suspense like I'm watching igbo wood
Already delivered with freebies
You are lucky mhen.
Enjoy your new baby
You are welcome to the cubetalk family
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chikago:

Another testifier of the cubetalk
See how cubetalk family just dey talk De tall carry go
Abeg continuu
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Update from elephone  On Nov 13

P3000 OTA update and rear panel control
Published: 2014-11-12Views: 502
As we mentioned before, we're going to offer OTA update for Elephone devices from now on. That makes P3000 has two more features that we didn't annouce before. The first one is OTA update, and the second one is rear panel control.
P3000 is the first Elephone device that has OTA update, it's pre-installed in the stock ROM. Besides, we are concerned about our old customers who don't have OTA update in their phones. At the present, we're working on P2000. It'll be available in a couple weeks.
Another amazing thing is that we added a new function to the Fingerprint scanner. Swipe your finger up and down to browse the webpage, move your finger left to right to turn the pages and switch pictures. Thanks to our fans' suggestions, they came up with the idea of using fingerprint scanner to control. That's a creative and convenient feature, even there are no physical buttons on the back like LG G3, it's capabale of the same function without buttons.
Elephone love to interact with customers and fans. We're paying attention to your thoughts and suggestions. Right now, we're testing P3000. The smartphone looks very elegant and beautiful, and it's the best 4G smartphone under $200. Approximately, P3000 will be sent to our agents all over the world tomorrow.

Cool feature
http://www.elephone.hk/readNews/1074.html

Still waiting for p3000s releasin by month end its gona b great

elephone p3000s specs
http://www.elephone.hk/newproduct.html
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Chikago(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chikago:

One Day Battery Review.
Charged to 100% at 7am, left it on standby till 10am,it was still at 100%. Went to school with it,
played some high end games, asphalt 8, call of duty, FIFA 14 for two hours. Came back at 3pm,
gave the cube to my younger bros, he played asphalt 8, gave to his friend who played FIFA, I
collected it back by 7, surfed the web till 8, had 69% left, gave to my Dad who watched movies
and songs on it,collected back by 11, and had 60% left, 40% used for one day.

Screen Review
Viewing Angle is at 180 degrees.You can still be seeing the tab at that angle, but the display is
bad outside, its hard to see the screen at the lowest brightness during a sunshiny day,you have
to rake up the brightness.
Gaming Performance Is A Breeze.

I've also rooted without porting the ROM on freaktab and also rocking Glo BIS. Thanks to
Altavista for the BIS procedures.

1 Like

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
HOW TO CHANGE IMEI ON CUBE TALK 9X & USE GLO BIS

1) Root your Cube 9x (Mine was rooted but I've heard it works without rooting too so try it without rooting if you can't root).
2) Back up your original Cube 9x IMEI. (I did this by writing it out on a jotter and also took a screenshot and saved it on my Cube 9x, Phone & PC)
3) Get your BB IMEI ready and keep it on standby. 
4) Dial *#*#3646633#*#* on your Cube 9x dialer, this will open Engr Mode
5) Swipe to Connectivity, under Connectivity tap on CDS information, under CDS Information tap on Radio Information, then tap on Phone 1. 
6) Then you'll see AT+ . Add a space between the T & + i.e It should be AT + and not AT+
7) Input the BB IMEI in this format AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI number here” 
8.) Tap on the SEND AT COMMAND, if successful you should see a success report of "AT COMMAND sent" at the bottom of the screen.
9) Restart your Cube 9x and use *#06# to confirm if it has changed.
10) Subscribe to GLO BIS on a Blackberry phone by sending Comonth to 777 to get it activated immediately (This costs N1000 and you'll be credited with 3GB). 
NB: Subscription can also be done with the Cube 9x but for faster activation and to be on the safe side, it is recommended to use a BlackBerry phone.
11) Browse for some minutes then remove the sim into your Cube 9x.
12) Create a new APN with blackberry.net and select it as default
13) Browse and download as much as your 3gb allows

Thanks to atavista
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by ineriteitee: 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
rashyyd:
Chaii, my people check out Elephone P3000 and P3000s... 4G Lte Phones!! Ochorocho naya ewwoo!

================================================
Model: P3000s
Dimensions: 145*72*8.9mm
Weight: 149g
CPU: MTK6592+6290
GPU: Mali-450 MP4 700MHz
RAM: 2GB
Storage: 16GB
NFC: Support
Fingerprint ID: Support
Memory cards: MicroSD
Display: 5.0inch HD IPS,1280*720pixels
Battery: 3150 mAh
Camera: Rear-13MP,front-8.0MP
SIM card: SIM+micro SIM card,dual standby
Wi-Fi: 802.11n wireless
USB: 2.0 Micro USB
Bluetooth: 4.0
Positioning: GPS,A-GPS

Does this Phone have notification light?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Proffdada: 1:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2014
ineriteitee:

Does this Phone have notification light?
It should sir since p2000 has
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Before Dispatch to Gbodimowo 's friend in Osogbo

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2014
elijahdre:
Thank you sit
Acknowledge receipt pls
DELIVERED

Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Elijahdre pls can u drop ur no.... Also hw much is G5 G6 tnx
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Elijahdre pls can u drop ur no.... Also hw much is G5 G6 tnx
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
ElijahDre, how much does Gionee E3 currently sell for??
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
ElijahDre, how much does Gionee E3 currently sell for??
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Do yu sell mem cards, if yes how much is the 64gig variant (class 10) my 32gig is full.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
Do yu sell mem cards, if yes how much is the 64gig variant (class 10) my 32gig is full.
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by 2geez(m): 4:57am On Nov 23, 2014
Received delivery of the Jiayu G4s from Elijahdre nice one man, its good doing business with you
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by hpiano(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gudafternoon... Pls is der cube talk 9x in stock n HW much wud it cost to get it with accessories in ife?
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
hpiano:
Gudafternoon... Pls is der cube talk 9x in stock n HW much wud it cost to get it with accessories in ife?
All stocks sold out
Can preorder it for you within 4-10days delivery
16g is 40k
32g is 44k
Accesories
Keyboard leather case
Leather case
OTG cable
Stylus pen
Card reader
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by elijahdre(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
2geez:
Received delivery of the Jiayu G4s from Elijahdre nice one man, its good doing business with you
Thanks so much for your continous patronage
Re: CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC by jslimz(f): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Elijahdre
Please what's the cost of Gionee E6?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (241) (Reply)

Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.