Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

30-year-old Man Chopped His Parents Into Pieces And Cooked Them With Rice (PHOTO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-year-old Man Chopped His Parents Into Pieces And Cooked Them With Rice (PHOTO (2103 Views)

Man's Manhood Chopped Off For Taking Another Wife / Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-year-old Man Chopped His Parents Into Pieces And Cooked Them With Rice (PHOTO by afronew: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
A man in China is currently on trial for the gruesome and brutal murder of his father and mother.
30-year-old Chau Hoi-leung had been living off his parents all his life and they never hesitated to give him whatever he wanted. READ MORE HERE... http://www./

Re: 30-year-old Man Chopped His Parents Into Pieces And Cooked Them With Rice (PHOTO by Mayor88(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pishure of d chopped body or na lie

3 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Man Chopped His Parents Into Pieces And Cooked Them With Rice (PHOTO by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
See him face like he dey sneeze
Re: 30-year-old Man Chopped His Parents Into Pieces And Cooked Them With Rice (PHOTO by Danhumprey: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
If I click that link ehn! Stingy blogger!angry

2 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Man Chopped His Parents Into Pieces And Cooked Them With Rice (PHOTO by longjohnsilver: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
O boi e

Na this guy story make front page some days back nah

Like say I don sabi...d guy don finally murd d parents

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Man Chopped His Parents Into Pieces And Cooked Them With Rice (PHOTO by jones9ice: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
afronew i never see you before

but the guy go look like you

attch ur pic and this guy together u go look alike gan

i beg no chop ur pa and ma oo cuz na stone dem go stone u oo
Re: 30-year-old Man Chopped His Parents Into Pieces And Cooked Them With Rice (PHOTO by delishpot: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
E nor surprise me, I knew before opening that it will be one of those Asian countires. That news of them eating that black man is still fresh in my head. I knew it will be from that side. Canibalism is still very much alive in Asia.

(1) (Reply)

Video of Lady Licking Airplane Toilet Goes Viral On Twitter / Ifeanyi Dike To Die By Hanging / Faces Of Nigerians In Cuffs For Massive Fraud In The US. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.