Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (677 Views)

Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa / What Would Be Your Reaction When If Your Wife/husband Or Fiancee/Fiance Mess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" by Ademat7(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
All nairalander who experienced the downtime of nairaland website will never pray for such to happen cos words cannot express how we feel. it all happen about some minutes past 11p.m that i try to load the business room when i got the response i got the period we try to login in those period when nairaland crash and i was like gosh! after all the effort that Oga SEUN and his crew's effort has just been wasted by a bad hacker;thank God i never start to curse the bad guy,some minutes after some unfruitful attempt i tried again and behold i see my darling forum open again.am happy!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Has Nairaland Helped You? / Please Help With This Issue. / Boko Haram Kills 24 Soldiers, Injures Obasanjo’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.