Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Pls Abeg Help Me Solve This Statistics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Abeg Help Me Solve This Statistics (428 Views)

Accountants Abeg Help Me Thies Question / "mapouka 101 At Oou" Abeg My Fellow Nairanlanders, True Or False / Student looking for employment statistics for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Abeg Help Me Solve This Statistics by Shamoney111(m): 1:19am On Aug 08, 2014
A population of score is normal with mean = 8, variance = 20 and SD =18, (a) describe the distribution size of sample mean of n=16, selected from the population. Describe the shape, central tendency and variability of the distribution,
(b) how would the distribution of sample mean will change if the size where n = 100 instead of n=16.
Re: Pls Abeg Help Me Solve This Statistics by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Go to YouTube....watch similar videos so as to give you an idea of what to do.

It would be great if you have a TI 83/ preferably 84 calculator.

You can also check my previous comments on Nairaland... I posted a comment under a topic, websites for math helps.

I forgot the exact spelling....Walfram.com ( I think).

1 Like

Re: Pls Abeg Help Me Solve This Statistics by psucc(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2014
Guy seeking help from NL or even online is not the best for you because you will only get solution to you problem without being part of the team that brought about the solution.

Better make friends with textbooks, try to burn the night, this will deprive you of so many pleasures but is certainly rewarding.

(1) (Reply)

What Is D 1st Thing U Will Do If You Your 2014/2015 Waec Result And It Is Good / Uniport Post UME Results Out,admission Into 1st Batch,call_09038232407 / Mapoly Exam Date For Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.