Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Too Much Fear About Ebola In The Land - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Too Much Fear About Ebola In The Land (564 Views)

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Fear About Ebola In The Land by chidekings(m): 5:25am On Aug 08, 2014
since 1am i have been receiving countless calls from frnds,relatives and even enemies telling me to put salt in a hot water and use it to bath myself,that it will protect me from ebola,even those educated frnds of mine are not left out....and i ask why are nigerians too afraid and worry too much,and panick over the Ebola disease.
Re: Too Much Fear About Ebola In The Land by Blaqsmith(m): 5:32am On Aug 08, 2014
O boy shocked ,I don receive calls tire here ...

1 Like

Re: Too Much Fear About Ebola In The Land by shikshark: 6:10am On Aug 08, 2014
this one that ebola is appearing in every nigerian state every second, i hope its not part of the u.s conspiracy to plant a carrier in every state.
well i trust olubadan.....he will not allow ebola in ibadan

1 Like

Re: Too Much Fear About Ebola In The Land by chidekings(m): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2014
people are too afraid to die

(1) (Reply)

I See The Arrival Of Ebola Into Nigeria As A Big Conspiracy Theory / Ebola: Nigerian Doctor Appeals To US For Experimental Drug To Save Colleague / How To Build A Super Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.