Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Latest On Ebola Virus. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest On Ebola Virus. (683 Views)

What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution / Nairalanders See The Clear Picture Of Ebola Virus Itself Here (real) / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Ebola Virus. by chunny01(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2014
Pls I just got an information that Ebola virus is now on air, to avoid it, boil hot water, add it enough salt & bath with it and also drink it. I don't know how true it is but just give it a trial. By the way salt and water won't kill u, just do it and pass it on to other.

Pls MOD send this to front page for everyone to see.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Available For Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me —iyabo Ojo / TB Joshua Donated 4000 Annointing Water With $50000 To EBOLA VICTIM / The Hidden Monuments At Stonehenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.