Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,313 members, 7,957,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition (8575 Views)

I Don't Sit Down With Jobless People Who Have Free Wifi To Gossip About Others'' / Ali Baba Challenges Men To Work And Not Just Sit Down - Must Read / I Can’t Go To Iya Christopher To Sit Down And Eat Amala---tuface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2008
Note: I am not taking shots at all women in any way, and I do not mean all women are like this. Lord knows I’m not trying to ruin my chances with any future ex-wives. However, if you are a woman and get offended by this post, perhaps you should take a look in the mirror and re-evaluate things, yes?

If anything, I blame Beyoncé for the Black society’s current ills whenever it comes to male and female relationships.

See, back when she was lamping with Kelly and those two other chicks who were originally in Destiny’s Child before they were replaced by two uglier, lesser talented (and by “lesser talented” I mean “less easier on the eyes”) chicks, their big singles at the time happened to be cuts where they came off as money-hungry, skeezer gold-diggers trying to get guys to pay their phone and credit card bills but called them out for trying to spend some time with them. What the Bleep, ladies: we gotta pay your bills but can’t Bleep afterward?

Malarkey, I say.

Then ironically after wanting some gullible chump to re-up on their T Mobile minutes they start talking all kinds of wild jibba jabba about how they’re a survivor and an independent woman. So let me get this straight: you’re an independent survivor that wants a guy to pay your bills and leave you the Bleep alone?

Excuse me if I call bullshit on that one.

Now because Beyoncé and her merry band of wig brushers were off promoting such contradictory bullshit, some of today’s women are feeding into this funny-style ideal where they too feel they don’t need a man for anything outside of paying for something. That doesn’t make you independent; that makes you a LovePeddler. Don’t believe me? Check out any random broad from the Beauty & Brains section’s MySpace page, where they say something about being independent on their page. Not to say that they’re whores but, well, they are wearing a hooker’s uniform in those pictures. That shit is confusing sometimes.

Just saying.

Anyways, now Beyoncé just dropped this new video, “If I Were A Boy,” where she envisions how things would be if she were the one cheating on her spouse, trying to make it seem as if men could feel a woman’s pain. For starters, didn’t Ciara do something like that a few years ago? Second, not all guys are going to feel shitty if their wiz cheated on them; they’d likely chunk up the deuce and dive into another woman within weeks. Third, Beyoncé is quite possibly the single-most prevalent reason why some Black women today are insecure as shit, thanks to her light-skinned nature making it harder on the dark butts of the world (Bria Myles >>>> Beyoncé, in my opinion) and her naturally fake hair inspiring women to be ashamed of their original flow and tossing all kinds of Just For Me in their shit (Wahidah Fowler >>>> Beyoncé, in my opinion). Finally, do you really want to know what it’s like being a guy, with all the alimony and child support and prostate exams and police nightsticks across the temple and shit? Do you really want to deal with the getting the shaft because women like yourself are convinced that all guys ain’t shit unless they either sell crack rock or got a wicked jump shot?

I’ll be dead-ass serious: I don’t even think Beyoncé is all that. Sure, she’s cute and has a nice body, but I’d rather take either a bonafide freak like Mya, a round-the-way girl like Lauren London or a straight up wifey material like Kerry Washington over her any day of the week or, if I’m lucky, a combination of all three. I could never imagine being with any woman that’s as contradictory as Clayton Bigsby; the urge to slap the earth, fire, wind, water and heart out of her would be too great.

Thanks to Meka Soul.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by AfrknKngs(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2008
I agree with you mayne,  I hate Beyonce!! Also she got a new video called "Single Ladies"

Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2008
Seun sef can be funny at times! Imagine featuring this topic on the Homepage ehn! angry
Werrin come concern us and Beyonce wahala! cheesy
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by walttt(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2008
i tell u guys, not one of u's got so much hate n disdain for Bey than me my coz, or. Just this morning i was watching E! 25 Sexiest (methinks it was an old edition) n her name popped up as one of the top 5 sexiest n u need to see how me n my coz reacted in annoyance, i hate her songs, save for a few like Destiny's Child Brown Skin and Cater 2 u. Me's rooting for Rihanna Anytym!
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by femzy(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2008
jassie:

Seun sef can be funny at times! Imagine featuring this topic on the Homepage ehn! angry
Werrin come concern us and Beyonce wahala! cheesy

emi naa, o ma yami lenu ooooo
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by tjamez: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2008
She only sings other people's songs.I don't think she has ever written a song that will be a smash hit.It has been confirmed on MTV News that the singles 'If i where a boy' 'was written by an upcoming artiste. I only adore her for her voice and the stage performance. Thats all
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by iceland(m): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2008
@poster,wetin concern you with beyonce?Mind your biz.She's an american,let the americans deal woth their star the way they want.In life,when one succeeds,some people are meant to be jealous(people like you).So please keep your beef to yourself.Go attain stardom too if na yam
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by lobinoxebe(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2008
beyounc is there making her money and you re here, doing what?

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2008
WELL WHEN I FIRST HEARD SOME OF THEIR SONGS IN THE GROUP DESTINYS CHILD I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HECK AND WHO THE HECK ARE THESE BUT WHEN I GOT TO KNOW THIER AGE I WAS NOT SURPRISED IT IS NOTHING BUT OUT OF IGNORANCE IF YOU NOTICE MOST OR SOME OF THE LADIES OF TODAY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR WORTH I MEAN CHECK IT OUT THESE LADIES WANT TO BEHAVE LIKE MEN ACT LIKE MEN AND FORGET WHAT THEY REALLY ARE AND STAND FOR AND IT IS A DAMN SHAME.AS A LADY SINGLE ,MARRIED OR DIVORCED BE A LADY TO CORE THIS WILL BRING OUT THE BEAUTY IN YOU FORGET THE ENVOGUE THING BE YOURSELF DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY EVEN WHEN YOU BECOME THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION OF THE TV,RADIO,PAPERS ETC undecided
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by pamboogie(f): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2008
excuse me o, but Ms Beyonce is busy stacking her chips and some of y'all are sitting here beefing the hell out of her. funny how a lot of people sit and diss people just for fun. this is playa hating to the 10th degree. i'm not the biggest beyonce fan but i credit the fierce woman for her hardwork, the girl puts in time which has made her as successful as she is today. haba, poster and ur fellow cohorts, if u put in as much time in your general runnings that u put into beefing Ms Bee, i'm almost certain u'd be counting mad paper. World, let's put an end to this unnecessary playa hating. it'll only kill us
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shylladear(f): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2008
@poster and to all of u haters of BEYONCE

she is cool as far as am concerned and also has a very nice voice.
she is over there making her mills and ure here gossiping about her.
u better go and find something very good to do with ur time and life and stop hating cause no matter what u do BEYONCE still rains and she will still remain my best American Singer so Behind angry

and mind you am not saying this because i like her, not just her but also her music
but because i dont see any reason why i should hate or dislike her ok wink
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2008
@poster

Your rants are totally irrelevant.
There is a difference between one's career and personal life.
I met her once at Sugarland and she seems to be a very nice person. If you don't like her, keep it to yourself. We already have too much hate in this world. Heck, Africans hate themselves and thats why there is genocide in 1 out of 3 african nations.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by seun001(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2008
Ever heard about business and selling records.it doesn't really matter what she sings as long as it sells.

it's just a song and you can relate to it anyhow u want.period
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by chiogo(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2008
@poster, did you write this yourself or you got it from a site? If you did, let me just say you got a lot of time on your hands.

Plus it is kind@ gay considering you're a dude. There's nothing to hate about Beyonce really.

I like her as well as her music but she's not my role model. I only listen to her for entertainment so whatever she does with her personal life is of no

concern to me. I wonder when everybody would stop having these expectations from these celebrities. C'mon, she's not related to you, is she?

Yes, she does show a lot of skin even though she's now married, for example in "single ladies" but like i said, wetin concern me? undecided

And please, what's so 'wifey' about kerry washington? she goes nude in movies just like the rest Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean she

hasn't done it. check out the movie "I think i love my wife" by chris rock(i think that's it). Anywayz, this is why you shouldn't judge or compare one

celebrity to another. they're all the same in my opinion but that doesn't mean I can't like them or their songs.

PS: that was directed to whoever wrote the 'article'. I'd like to think it isn't the poster.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by badman(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2008
if i were a boy is just a song man u dont have to find fault , u ought to grab the simple concept in it. As u doing this she is busy making her money
shotster50:

If anything, I blame Beyoncé for the Black society’s current ills whenever it comes to male and female relationships.

Third, Beyoncé is quite possibly the single-most prevalent reason why some Black women today are insecure as shit,

now this is pure hating, aint heard a thing like this in ages,
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by nguage(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2008
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by milknhoney(f): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2008
I used to think that age and maturity went hand and hand but I know the discovered the complete opposite. How sad is it that people are actually hating on Beyonce. Like the broad actually gives a damn.

While some of you guys sit at you little computers spewing childless posts on how Beyonce looks like this, hair is like that, she makes men look like hypocrites, she reveals too much skin, blah blah blah. . . . . she is making her money, living her life. And you just look like a jackass.

This is an utter disgrace to all adults in the world. This is the sort of behaviors I expect from secondary school kids. Who have time for all this wahala. Not grown ass adults. What a utter shame. Instead worrying about what others are doing, focus on your life, your money, your actions, your family, not those of others.

I must say, if this is how the world is progressing, then we might as well allow the fall of Israel because this world is doomed.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by showbobo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2008
Why do you have to put this on the homepage,huh?. . . . . who gives a Bleep angry
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Comfort86(f): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2008
chiogo:

Plus it is kind@ gay considering you're a dude. There's nothing to hate about Beyonce really.

Disagree with ya. So if a guy doesn't like a fine girl means he is a gay? Please stop putting men in a box.  Whatever happened to other attributes like character, intelligence, etc?

@topic
Whatever Beyonce chooses to do is what she chooses to do. I think the themes of her earlier songs as part of Destiny's child can be damaging, at the same time do some good.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by chiogo(f): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2008
Comfort86:

Disagree with ya. So if a guy doesn't like a fine girl means he is a gay? Please stop putting men in a box. Whatever happened to other attributes like character, intelligence, etc?

I wasn't talking about his disagreement with Beyonce. I'm talking about writing a full essay just because he disagrees with her.

That's more like gossip - something women do. Even if i hated Beyonce with a passion, I wouldn't devote a page just to show my hatred.

I never put men in a box. I put whoever wrote it in a box(not really a box but whatever).
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by shotster50(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2008
God I cant stop laughing,
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2008
What is happening here? Is the poster on som'tin
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Raymond88(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2008
Looks like Seun is desperate for material, he put this on the front page! grin
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by TOYOSI20(f): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
lol. . . . . . . grin
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Comfort86(f): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2008
Oh my goodness, I just saw "If I were a boy."  I almost shed a tear there at the end when the roles were back to normal. 

@Poster
I don't know how the video could damage relationships.  I would think it helps--it gives men a glance at how we hurt when we are dealt with in such manner.  Hopefully, it saves some relationships and strengthen some.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by dyabman(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2008
You people just like my AUNTY soooooooooooo much , everytime u guys talk about her, wetin sef , YOU GUYZ TOO LIKE AM , stop pretending here, BEYONCE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 19, 2008
Seun, remove this story from the home page and replace it with something more important from the recycle bin. Thanks.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by niuboy: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2008
What people don't understand about this B issue is that many women look up to these songs to make them selves feel good but they don't distinguish beyonce professional life from her personal. For example, she brought out "to the left to the left"(a song written by neyo) I swear, this song must have created a million break ups and divorces if not more. But beyonce is still with Jay Z enjoying her married life. Now its " If I was a boy". Most women will start creating problems with their significant other, believe me, it happened to me just few minutes ago, while beyonce is on a million dollar vacation. The question I ask myself is " Are most women that shallow that they'll take beyonce words to the heart while beyonce is enjoying from their own headaches" My answer is YES. which makes most women air heads. Why don't Beyonce sing about what she's doing to keep her man instead of how a woman needs to lose her man? I understand that women are emotional but that don't stop a women from straying from reality of things. Beyonce's life is different from yours so she can't fully understand your relationship situation. May be guys should start selling drugs cause Jay Z said thats how he started making money
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by spicy007(f): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2008
niuboy:

don't Beyonce sing about what she's doing to keep her man instead of how a woman needs to lose her man? I understand that women are emotional but that don't stop a women from straying from reality of things. Beyonce's life is different from yours so she can't fully understand your relationship situation. May be guys should start selling drugs cause Jay Z said thats how he started making money

niuboy,
thats where u r wrong. her songs are all-round.

you want to kno au she keeps her man?
im sure u've listened to Deja Vu and Bonnie and Clyde with her hubby Jay-Z.
also, take time to listen to Upgrade You, where she actually portrays herself to be an asset in the relationship. which is wot women should be.
then listen to Cater To You (au many women would do that today) - be that humble as to cater their hubbies dat way.
and Suga Mama - be the suga mama instead of waiting for a suga daddy.

look, her songs have messages for every person no matter au diverse, if only u take ur time to be attentive.

moreover, if u feel its her song thats affecting ur relationship, then maybe ur relationship wasnt all that.

wot of Rihanna's Take a bow, au different is it from Irreplaceable by Beyonce
listen to Rihanna's Hurt, and u'll have a reason to shake ur head.

truthe is, both ladies have carved niches for themselves, so its not fair to compare their works, they are different.

i love Beyonce, and no matter au u portray her to be, she is a role model, i mean in real life, who has ever heard of a scandal? she is just like Obama, too good to be true.

she is a wifey material anytime.
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by enekwizu14(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2008
man,y'al gotta lot of time on your hands.holla at me,i got work for ya.hee!hee!!hee!!!
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by zukkymike(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2008
funny enough to feature this thread on the front page.Seun,tell us the yardstiks you use in featuring some of these useless threads on the front page?
Re: Beyoncé: Hoe, Sit Down Edition by SeanT21(f): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2008
I thought I was the only one, I Hate That Bitch.

1- She cant sing(Screaming untop of Your Lungs in not singing)
2- She cant dance(Jumping around on stage is not dancing)

I wish her new album flop hard so we never have to hear from her Fake Ass Catholic,Ass Shaking,Overrated ass again.She Does not even write her own songs(Irreplaceable was written by Ne Yo).

I don't see anything talented about this chick.If U want to Listen to some Classic Music go Listen to the Likes of Toni Braxton,Shania Twain and Mariah Carey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Rock Seyi And Omashola, Went Butt Unclad (Photos) / Phyno And Flavour Nabania's Daughter Looking Adorable Together (pictures,video) / Is American Preacher Bishop T.D. Jakes Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.