Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ebola;don't Allow Them To Manipulate Ur Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebola;don't Allow Them To Manipulate Ur Mind (656 Views)

South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) / Don't Allow The Spirit Of Offence Cut Short Your Destiny! / Don't Allow Religiousheads To Take Over This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola;don't Allow Them To Manipulate Ur Mind by onyfrank: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2014
some just called me this early morning, telling me to start bathing with salt, that E. . .la is now in Imo state.
Then i just logged in here know how far the news has gone.
i learnt that even other parts of 9ja are getting such calls.
So i want to tell you ppl that the originator of this kind rumour is trying to manipulate ur Mind.
it might not be e. .la that wil catch u, but they trying to sow sickness Consciousness into u.
so disregard such, raise ur mind above it and stop giving it consciousness. Pls pls.
Re: Ebola;don't Allow Them To Manipulate Ur Mind by amiskurie(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Yea someone just told me so to bath with salt,I'm even considering relocating to bar beach embarassed
Re: Ebola;don't Allow Them To Manipulate Ur Mind by amiskurie(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2014
*singing*

Na how many people soldier Ebola go kill o
Na how many people Ebola go kill

Ahaaaa,e go kill us tire(170milla?)
Eheeee,e go kill us tire....

............ undecided
Re: Ebola;don't Allow Them To Manipulate Ur Mind by amiskurie(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2014
Pre-ebola era,I use to receive like 5 calls from girls,I swear since about a week and half now,no one even mistake flash me.

E be like say pple fear Ebola pass hell fire o.
Re: Ebola;don't Allow Them To Manipulate Ur Mind by onyfrank: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2014
amiskurie: Yea someone just told me so to bath with salt,I'm even considering relocating to bar beach embarassed
hahaha. If ur mind accepts that, then according to our pple, "closing of doors won't stop the spirit to catch up with u"

(1) (Reply)

My Rapture Dream / Divine Revelations: A Call For Steadfastness / New Study: Women Who Wear Hijab Have Better And Fresherskins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.