Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Divine Riches ~ Daily Manna - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Riches ~ Daily Manna (568 Views)

Bishop (dr) Chris Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Sets Lagos Ablaze With Miracles / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Riches ~ Daily Manna by oghalesluv(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Good morning and welcome to todays Daily Manna for Friday, August 08, 2014

TOPIC: Divine Riches

TEXT: JOB 29:1-11

Key verse: “When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me; When I washed my steps with butter, and
the rock poured me out rivers of oil” Job 29:5,6.(KJV)

Hudson Taylor, a missionary to China while imploring Christians to have complete trust in God’s faithfulness, wrote, in his journal:
“Our heavenly Father is a very experienced One. He knows very well that His children wake up with a good appetite every
morning. He sustained three million Israelites in the wilderness for 40 years. We do not expect He will send three million missionaries to China; but if He did, He would have ample means to sustain them all.”

Our text illustrates God’s power to meet His children’s needs. Job captured his youthful days when God was highly delighted in him
because he also delighted in His ways. The attendant blessings were mouth-watering and splendid. It was a wholesome life,
which was in the sunshine of the care and goodness of God; a blessed life that daily received the attention of heaven. Job’s
testimony was not only that God loved and protected him, but it was also that God provided for all his needs, which included
wealth and children. But affliction came. Not that God had forsaken him, but because it was a test on his faith in God.

In schools, before a student is promoted from one class to the other, he or she must pass
promotional examination. Job’s
predicament, to an extent, was a spiritual promotional examination, which he needed
to pass. Today, God allows us to go through certain challenges. Not that He hates us, but He wants us to attain some spiritual heights.
God, obviously, loves the righteous and takes delight in their affairs. Therefore, we
must learn to patiently trust Him in all areas of our lives and daily ask that He teaches us to live in accordance with His will. Our walk
and continuous obedience to Him will make us to experience His very best. God is always faithful to lead His children in His perfect will. As we serve our Lord, let us do
so with great enthusiasm.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Nobody has ever lacked God’s supply when he depends upon Him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Folly Of The Wise / Poverty Obituary- Your Comment. / Is Nigeria Heading The Way Of Turkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.