Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Did You Take Your Bath With Hot Water And Salt This Morning? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Take Your Bath With Hot Water And Salt This Morning? (688 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Ebola Prevention And "Salt-bath" Rumors / Tracing Origins Of The Ineffective "Hot Water And Salt" Ebola Cure Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Take Your Bath With Hot Water And Salt This Morning? by erekere(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2014
I was woken up by a security man at my place of work that i should bath with hot water and salt as this has been discovered as a way of not contacting the deadly Ebola virus. As if that was not enough, my mama called two hours later to tell me same. Nairalanders pls did you hear this and did you comply?

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Happy / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / Spotted Dead Trap Along The Enugu Abakaliki Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.