Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

New Wonderkid "Dapo" Teams Up With Psquare Producer On New Song "Me And You"!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Wonderkid "Dapo" Teams Up With Psquare Producer On New Song "Me And You"!!! (685 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Samklef Teams Up With Ghanaian Singer/rapper Elinee On New Song, Azonto Dance / Help Me With Psquare (Game Over Cd Number) And 2face Cd Number Of African Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Wonderkid "Dapo" Teams Up With Psquare Producer On New Song "Me And You"!!! by grumi: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2014
New Wonderkid "DAPO" Teams Up With Psquare Producer On New Song "ME AND YOU"!!!

Formerly a member of the duo YEYEBOIZ who churned out awesome tunes back in 2012 such as "Lose Control" and "Omoge Bumshort".

He teams up Psquare's personally producer VTEK to present this club favorite tune titled ME AND YOU! Listen up!

[url][/url]http://www.grumi.com.ng/music/dapo/me-and-you-%5Bprod-by-vtek%5D

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest: Michael Jackson Vs 2pac? / Wizkid And Praize Releases Sisi Video / A Must Watch Video By A Fast Rising Star Called Myro (alobam Designer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.