Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak (880 Views)

Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Catholic Church Stops Hand Shaking, Giving Communion Directly Because Of EBOLA / New Way Of Receiving Holy Communion Due To Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by LordOrochimaru(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2014
A circular going round has it that the archbishop of lagos has directed that priests hould suspend the act of the peace of christ during mass due to the ebola outbreak...also, counting of money has to be done with gloves and priests and religious are to exercise due care when giving the sacrament of anointing of the sick or visitation
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by SalC: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2014
Good move
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by Danhumprey: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Lwkmd. grin
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2014
SalC: Good move
you no dey miss any thread "catholic" grin grin
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2014
Where is Jesus? undecided i thought the religion fanatics are immune to Ebola.
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by SalC: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2014
frankben: you no dey miss any thread "catholic" grin grin
And you never relent in following me to any thread "Catholic" cheesy
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2014
SalC: And you never relent in following me to any thread "Catholic" cheesy
undecided

I never followed you undecided. Just checking some new topics on nairaland. grin.

By the way, i no longer do handshake.... I'd rather give you a thumb up grin
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by SalC: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2014
frankben: undecided

I never followed you undecided. Just checking some new topics on nairaland. grin.

By the way, i no longer do handshake.... I'd rather give you a thumb up grin
Ok keep it up
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by LordOrochimaru(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2014
Nobleval: Where is Jesus? undecided i thought the religion fanatics are immune from Ebola.
have you not heard that heaven helps those who help themselves? By the way seun or any mod, straight to front page
Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
LordOrochimaru: have you not heard that heaven helps those who help themselves? By the way seun or any mod, straight to front page
heaven helps those wh help themselves is not in the bible

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Suspends Hand Shaking Due To Ebola Outbreak by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
D grin
hmm

(1) (Reply)

The Type Of People U See In A Church / Why Catholics Pray THROUGH Saints / "......what If....."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.