Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Facts About Ebola And Salt Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facts About Ebola And Salt Water (619 Views)

Before You Continue To Drink The Rumoured Salt & Water Ebola Cure - READ This.. / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Do Salt-Water Solutions Prevent Pregnancy? Pls I Need Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Ebola And Salt Water by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Hello Nigerians.....dis is unusual of me but it's just Mandatory. I wonder when we started categorising a virus based on salt tolerance... Anyway Ebola virus is just like every other virus which cannot survive outside a living cell, all u need to do is to follow the preventive steps such as regular washing of hands with sanitizers, washing and cooking our foods thoroughly before eating and most importantly abstaining from consumption of bush meat and any animal (such as monkey) from the apes family.. Listen to the Voice of a Microbiologist.. bathing with salt and luke-worm water for just a day is not a preventive measure!!!! Bankole Habeebat Ayoola, a Microbiologist!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Us Okays Use Of Experimental Ebola Drug(tkm-ebola) / UK Expert Says Ebola Virus Could Come From Space / US Sends Personnel To Help Fight Ebola In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.