Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Honsule And Other Zain Gurus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Honsule And Other Zain Gurus (847 Views)

Movement For Change In Call Tariff In Nigeria (glo, Mtn, Zain, E.t.c) / Zain Free Browsing / Celtel Changes Name To 'Zain Nigeria Ltd' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by francis88(m): 4:40am On Oct 18, 2008
Guys i greet una.just wnt 2 knw if there is a way 2 speed up d zain ememes 4m being slow.it keeps saying cannot be resolved.also,fgate is very slow.is there anything one can do?
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by fdigital(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2008
I dont think there is any solution to that. mms servers are meant for multimedia packet messages, so due to the conjestion by free browsing technocrats it got slow during daytime but at nites its a little bit faster. Try browsing at,
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by Dclique(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2008
You cant b more correct fdigit.I totally agree.
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by vinja: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2008
zain!wat a wondarful word
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by Ogboraph(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2008
Zain what a Twoderful world cheesy
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by packa(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2008
there u are spiderman cool cool buzz me on my yim i gat gist 4 u. meanwhile, what do u know about SDK? Der is something on that with yellow guys. PM me so i can give u all the details.
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by Shaz(f): 12:41am On Oct 25, 2008
[center]MOVED TO PHONES.[/center]
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by coolsegun(m): 12:52am On Oct 25, 2008
@poster
fdigital is very correct. try browse early in the morning if you cannot browse in night you will see that it's a wonderful world indeed.
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by coolsegun(m): 12:54am On Oct 25, 2008
@poster
fdigital is very correct. try browse early in the morning if you cannot browse in night you will see that it's a wonderful world indeed.
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by Dclique(m): 1:14am On Oct 25, 2008
Me am waiting for etisalat, lol
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by fdigital(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2008
am waiting for them too @delique but waitoo i learnt that there would be alot of bug filters on there gprs/internet services. lets see
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by adebayo111: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2008
hi spider,i am yet to feel your cobweb in my domain.bros i came across how to use opera mini on your laptop the way its been used to browse on phone but this time it will be larger and it will cover all ypur lappy screen.

i tried to follow the instruction that comes with but got to where it will agree with the opera terms and conditions but the continue box that i will check did not show.

If there is anything you know about it kindly YIM me on adebayosalam@yahoo.com
The software needed are javaJDK,OPERAMINI LARGE DEVICE,OPERAMINI4.1 JAR/JAD
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by lwise(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2008
@honsule
honsule baba the great guru.
i need your help o
I cant check my mail with my mtn  stuff.im using opera with sure proxy but i call longin to any website that requires password.
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by Cotton(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2008
Hi

Can anyone help me activate free browsing on Zain? That is if it's still possible.
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by soki2ng(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2008
A post requesting Honsule's presence but i can't even see him saying hello in here not to talk of replying, that boy, sorry man no de try ,

fdigital is here so u guys are in safe hands,

for zain activation, there are solutions to it on threads with that topic, check
Re: Honsule And Other Zain Gurus by lancevader(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2008
Crakd operamini 4.1 for mtn free is ot contat mi or engner hamid for it

(1) (Reply)

Busybein Where Art Thou? / Dear Seun - Please Delete My Account / What A Name Nl Has Got.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.