Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers (1453 Views)

Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics / Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) / Finally, Corpses Of Victims Of Calabar Killer Cops Found [very Graphic Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
Suspected human parts dealers in Lagos police Special Anti Robbery Squad operatives net have confessed that they exhumed corpses purposely to make goodluck rituals for interested people who patronise them. The suspects include; Clement Omodijie, Owolabi Salaudeen, and Usman Aliu. While fielding questions from our crime correspondent, they confessed that they take grave digging as their paramount work which has given them a lot of fortune. They added that the exhumed corpses’ heads are processed with ingredients to make fortune soap for patronisers.

Speaking on his role of the forbidden act which landed him in police net, Clement Omodijie, (54) who was a cemetery worker at Ikorodu said, “This man (Salaudeen) met me outside, and said he needed a human skull. He said he was an alfa. I only met him last year. He was worrying me many times that he needed a human skull. I asked him what he wanted to use it for and he said as a native doctor, he wanted to use it for pregnant women having complications.

After several disturbance from him, I gave him two human skulls, and he paid me N4,000 for each of them. It was two months ago that I gave him. We are four working at the cemetery. “On how we get the skull, we would dig the ground, and anyone who was given temporary burial (that means, location not yet sealed), we would exhume them, and bring out the skull. Then, we would sell them.”

The Edo state born suspect further confessed that he has been in the business for the past five years.

The second suspect Mr. Owolabi Salaudeen, aged 43, who hails from Oke Afin, Oyo State confessed to have got the human skulls with him for a fellow native doctor and self. He added that the skulls exhumed are later processed with other materials which include black soap to make fortune soap which is sold to people in the public at the rate of N2000.00. “I got the second skull for my fellow native doctor, and I used one for myself. We grind the skull, and mix it with soaps and other ingredients and sell each for N2,000 and N1,500. I have been a native doctor for about 13 years. These soaps work for goodluck. We also use these things to treat people that are ill. Most of herbalists do this same work”, he confessed.

The third suspect Usman Aliu, who claimed to be a friend of Salaudeen and hails from Inisa, Osun State, in his own confession, claimed he was only unfortunate about the case. He said he only played the role of an intermediary in the deal when he received a call from a buyer, not knowing that the caller was a police officer who pretended to be a buyer. “Somone called me to get him the skull. So, I informed Salaudeen to get me a dealer. I did not know that the caller was an informant for the police. The day I visited Salaudeen, he said he was using the skulls for treatments. I knew him just about three months ago. It was when Omodijie brought the skull to us that the police followed and arrested me. But I was not the one using the human skull. I wanted to give it to a friend. I am innocent”, Salaudeen claimed.

The three suspects who are attending to various questions at the homicide department of the SARS operatives were reportedly arrested by the operative following a tip-off. They were arrested at Igbogbo, Ikorodu, Lagos. The police arrested them for being dealers in human parts.

While Clement and Owolabi were arrested at Igbogbo on the July 21, Usman was arrested on July 23 at Adatunmida junction, Ikorodu where he went to deliver human skull to a customer, who had informed the SARS operatives.

http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/exhume-corpses-goodluck-suspected-human-dealers/

Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by echobee(f): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
End time things.
Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by djembapat(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Na wa ooooo
Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
Scary

Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by davdandam(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
@op this ur topic enh, I bin think say na Jonathan lol

6 Likes

Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ah thank god when I initially saw the post I thought it ws fr GEJ

2 Likes

Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Make una remove that GOODLUCK there before APC capitalizes on it.

Lagos is APC state and they are champions in human parts trafficking and cannibalism..

I know say Obiagelli and berem go like this topic die but on opening it will be disappointed that it holds no promise for them.

1 Like

Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by idumuose(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
The second suspect Mr Owolabi Salaudeen , aged 43, who hails from Oke Afin, Oyo State confessed to have got the human skulls with him for a fellow native doctor and self

@ the bolded,it is a trademark stamped like a tatoo on them.
Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by horlabiyi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Awon Oloriburuku eniyan

1 Like

Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by Dreal1247: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Why call Goodluck. Must you always call this man. Its good to be a leader.
Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chino, gratieo, idumose and collynzov shouldnt see this will be the prayers of anago, ilugun,egift,obiagelli and berem now

2 Likes

Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by hushmail: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
@op i know say dis heading no b mistake

bt mods make una help am change am

bring us goodluck

or

bring us good fortune

will b better
Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by egift(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
Glad they are in the Police net, the police should gather all the necessary evidence and have these desperados behind bars for very long time with hard labour.

On a lighter note: Every mumu just want to enter Aso Rock grin
Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by Adelaide2: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Our bros from SW, enough of human rituals

1 Like

Re: We Exhume Corpses For goodluck –suspected Human Dealers by colossus2: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of The Military Officer Killed In Port Harcourt Rivers State / Would You Support Abortion For Pregnancy Conceived During Rape??? / 1million Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.