Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) (1691 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / E-Grace Convention 20-14 / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Theme: The Astonishing CHRIST.
It's an insult or ignorance on the part of human
beings or religionists to equate JESUS with other
prophets or any other religious leader. JESUS is
astonishing in HIS existence and incarnation. JESUS
CHRIST is LORD!
_Professor Samuel Ewuola.

Still goin on @ ibadan gospel town Ojoo... God bless gofamint and God bless you
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
By the grace of God, Heaven is now open for you in JESUS' name. _Pastor (Dr) Elijah O. Abina. #TAC #GOFAMINTConvent ion2014 Streaming on www.gofamint.or g
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Christianity is not bread and
butter...percec ution will come,but if
you are a good listener and doer of the
word...you will surely overcome... #papa
G.O#
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
Teaching Three By GOD'S Vessel, Pastor
(Dr) Elijah O. Abina.
ASTONISHING IN PARABLES AND WISDOM.
The Lord Jesus, on several occasions,
spoke in parables to His audience. It
seems that no preacher or teacher of the
word ever spoke in parables to buttress
His preachings and teachings as Jesus did.
He explained reasons for this method of
communication which we will see later in
the course of this teaching. Most of the
times, the disciples themselves could not
understand what He taught in parables
but whenever they came to Him to know
the meaning of such parables, He
explained to them because He knew that
they were good listeners and were willing
to know more and more. The use of
parables and stories is good in
communication in the sense that, if the
audience forgets the real message, they
are quick to remember the parable or
story that went along with the message.
Live on www.gofamint.or g
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Favour can turn a gate-man into a great-
man -- Pastor E.O. Afolabi..
#TAC..
#GOFAMINTConvent ion2014
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Only the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD is capable to
reveal the mysteries which had been
hidden in GOD through the ages. One of
those mysteries is what we are learning
now about CHRIST.
#TAC #GOFAMINTConvent ion2014 Live
on www.gofamint.or g
Tue
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
evening first message
Evang sunday adu

Text 1cor 29 vs 1-16

The givers
Jesus is d first giver (john 3 vs 16)
And the generation of jesus are d generation of givers
Let luk @ a man david, d man who live a life of new testament in old testament, Wao, 1chor 29 vs 13
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
jesus is d giver of all
"Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name. But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee." (1 Chronicles 29:13-14).
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Those dat are stingy can never work in the power of GOd

"I know also, my God, that thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee." (1 Chronicles 29:17).
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
God owns everything we owns nothing

God give us d spirit of giving
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
to tithe is a way to enter convenant wit God, so if u don't tithe u are not a child of convenant

1 Like

Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
don't give because of lack, don't give because of what to receive, not money for money
The real blessing of GOd Is unmeasureable
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by Geeblaze4(f): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wow!never knew someone on nairaland attends my church too,i'm proud of you bro!

1 Like

Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Team Gospel Faith Mission. I rep

1 Like

Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Geeblaze4:
Wow!never knew someone on nairaland attends my church too,i'm proud of you bro!
thanks
Re: Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ) by zyzxx(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2014
sanky346:
Team Gospel Faith Mission. I rep
one love bro

(1) (Reply)

The President General League Of Imam And Alfas South-west Edo And Delta Is Dead / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World; 5 Nigerian Pastors Featured On The List / Where Was Satan When GOD Firstly Destroy This Planet Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.