Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am (839 Views)

How Many Guys Are Guilty Of This? / OMG! Who Has Seen This? Nigerians Are Darn Too Funny! / All Guys Are Stupid (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2008
Ok Nairalanders in the Joke Section. I have to inform / remind you guys of a few things and hopefully next time any of you chat with me on YIM / Facebook / MSN, you dont dey get shock or act like yeye's ok?

*I am a pure Malaysian and NOT a Nigerian.
*I am 1/2 Chinese (Hong Kong and China), 1/4 Mongolian and 1/4 Malaysia so PLEASEEEEE, do not get shock if you see me no be black because I aint.
*I am not on Nairaland to get a boyfriend or a girlfriend
*I am not a lesbien so to some girls, stop buggin me jor
*I am not living in Nigeria so pleaseeee. . . stop pestering me about my location in Naija to come visit me and dont bash me on this ohhhh
*Why you guys no go check my profile first? My pic be there sha

Sorry for those whom have gotten a shock and a huge disspaointment in me especially after identifying the colour of my skin. I thought all you guys know. . . . .
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by MrInfo1(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2008
Where's the joke angry
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2008
gabrywyl:

*I am not a lesbien so to some girls, stop buggin me jor
lol grin grin grin
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by MrInfo1(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2008
Ok, that was the joke undecided
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2008
Heheh! grin
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2008
infobaba:

Ok, that was the joke undecided
if you want to laugh read others jokes cheesy
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2008
Yes ohhh. . . You tell him . . grin
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 2:54am On Oct 19, 2008
He no get sense of humour these days., , , Cant blame the old fart cool
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by dyabman(m): 2:56am On Oct 19, 2008
stupid thread, will someone delete this now?
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Oct 19, 2008
HEY!!!!! Yab Man! If you no like, you ignore ohh. . . . . Look who be stupid? HMM! angry
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by dyabman(m): 2:59am On Oct 19, 2008
i cant ignore cos ur writing on my surface
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 3:01am On Oct 19, 2008
Since when I write on your surface? U are the one wrting on my surface ohh
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by dyabman(m): 3:02am On Oct 19, 2008
you get surface?
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 3:03am On Oct 19, 2008
surface = thread This is my thread ohh
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by dyabman(m): 3:06am On Oct 19, 2008
gabrywyl:

surface = thread This is my thread ohh

go use am sow cloth now
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by studio43(m): 5:27am On Oct 19, 2008
@topic,
hisses in kogi lipsrsealed
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2008
dyabman:

go use am sow cloth now

DONT WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! angry

studio43:

@topic,
hisses in kogi lipsrsealed

U reminded me of a cat undecided
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by studio43(m): 6:05am On Oct 19, 2008
sorry to hear that sad
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2008
shocked shocked shocked STUDIO!!!! Uve change . . . . . shocked lipsrsealed
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by romsky: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
yes he got disvirgined give it a trial also and spot d diffrence instantly
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by studio43(m): 4:52am On Oct 21, 2008
gabrywyl:

shocked shocked shocked STUDIO!!!! Uve change . . . . . shocked lipsrsealed

to god be the glory cool
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Azo(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2008
u know God
Re: You Guys Are Darn Confuse And Even More Confuse Than I Am by Gabry(f): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2008
u sure?

(1) (Reply)

Laughing Babies: The Countdown / WHAT A JOKE!!!!! / The Moderator Stole My Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.