Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! (2361 Views)

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / PUNCH Editorial: Nigerian Doctors Have Abused Strike Weapon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Finally! the cure to Ebola has been found by a team of medical experts in Liberia. After much research and findings, they came up with something and it has worked on all the patients they tried it on. The cure to Ebola is fried snail eaten with fried goat meat. It will b on d news soon.

P.S If you are wise, go get those two animals before the price will rise to something you can't afford.
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by Liamm(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is no joke. My elder bro happens to be a friend to one of the doctors.
MOD........do d needful!
‡Frontpage
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by Dreal1247: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
AgapeCharis: Finally! the cure to Ebola has been found by a team of medical experts in Liberia. After much research and findings, they came up with something and it has worked on all the patients they tried it on. The cure to Ebola is fried snail eaten with fried goat meat. It will b on d news soon.

P.S If you are wise, go get those two animals before the price will rise to something you can't afford.
This sounds funny.
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by roufy235(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
AgapeCharis: Finally! the cure to Ebola has been found by a team of medical experts in Liberia. After much research and findings, they came up with something and it has worked on all the patients they tried it on. The cure to Ebola is fried snail eaten with fried goat meat. It will b on d news soon.

lols

Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by akinlex(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
i bet u dis is also like the salt and water ish
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by kemiola89(f): 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
You guys should please stop this nonsense joke. This Ebola ish ain't funny, lotta people have died from this disease.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by mployer(m): 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dumb op
Dry joke angry

1 Like

Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
roufy235: lols
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by UrbanMystique: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2014

Please add chickens too.. I have some birds to dispose
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by bbdrown: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
kemiola89: You guys should please stop this nonsense joke. This Ebola ish ain't funny, lotta people have died from this disease.
pls tell them ooo
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by donkross1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Op and u think dz is funny ?? Seriously ??
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by Moblord(m): 5:25am On Aug 09, 2014
Until I see this on www.ebolaalert.org else I don't bliv
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by Mustack: 5:32am On Aug 09, 2014
UrbanMystique: Please add chickens too.. I have some birds to dispose
in your area. lol
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by Sageez(m): 5:36am On Aug 09, 2014
source?
Re: Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! by ozo13(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Smiling

(1) (Reply)

How Early Do H I V Symptoms Show After Infection, i was exposed last wednesday ? / Avery Partners NGO To De-worm 1,500 Children / Help ! I'm Suffering From Heavy Brain Fog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.