Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) (3139 Views)

A Good Tailor Here>>> For Perfect Sewing Of Shirts And Trousers / Sewing And Branding Of Polo T_shirts And All Kinds Of Shirts / Pure Gold Necklace From Usa. Can This Move Market In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by tdayof(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
An Indian textile magnate who made a
fortune from his clothing empire is making
sure the rest of the world knows about his
success – by having ashirt made out of
pure gold.
Although he left school without any
qualifications Pankaj Parakh created a
multi-million pound textile business in
India.
And now, to celebrate his upcoming 45th
birthday on Friday, he has commissioned
the solid gold shirt that weighs more than
4 kilos…
Per Kilo costs $42,149.63 US Dollar… so do
the Mathematics…

Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by hannesy(f): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Chei if I. Get my hand on dat cloth ehhh
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by mascot87(m): 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
hannesy: Chei if I. Get my hand on dat cloth ehhh

You no see people wey dey follow am? If them gbab u
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by hannesy(f): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
mascot87:

You no see people wey dey follow am? If them gbab u
b4 I go,I will appease amadioha first,na just two of the buttons I want

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by pussygotlips: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
The thing no fit am sef
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by mascot87(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
hannesy: b4 I go,I will appease amadioha first,na just two of the buttons I want

You think say ur Amadioha no like gold? If u go appease am for that purpose, him go vex do u strong thing
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by hannesy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
mascot87:

You think say ur Amadioha no like gold? If u go appease am for that purpose, him go vex do u strong thing
lol
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
You chop winch to near am with those bouncers?
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by Burger01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
He just must nott step into naija in that outfit. I'm sure his head would be found somewhere in the east undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by Godmother(f): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Burger01: He just must nott step into naija in that outfit. I'm sure his head would be found somewhere in the east undecided

'Awon boys' will blow powder and the next thing will be complete darkness everywhere. By the time the light is restored, dude would be naked.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2014
Godmother:

'Awon boys' will blow powder and the next thing will be complete darkness everywhere. By the time the light is restored, dude would be naked.

grin grin cheesy u know!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by Busybody2(f): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
shocked Hmmm, didn't know Indians had guys over 5 feet tall lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by Moana(f): 11:17am On May 30, 2015
I will make my own using bamboo embarassed
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by Allansmith: 10:23pm On May 31, 2015
Moana:

I would make mine with bronze

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by Allansmith: 10:23pm On May 31, 2015
grin

Moana:
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by DeWisedon(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
na for india na. if him head strong,make he try enta anambra
Re: Meet The Man Who Has Lots Of Shirts Made With Pure Gold(photo) by Tabelachizza(f): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
See as Money dey waste

(1) (Reply)

Top Listed Brand Kickers Shoes For Men / What Is The Name Of This Hair Style In Your Language (photo) / Zaron Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.