Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Shout Out To Those That Bathe With Salty Warm Water - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shout Out To Those That Bathe With Salty Warm Water (699 Views)

Shout Out To Those Who Did This!!!! / Photo: How We Bathe During Harmattan / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out To Those That Bathe With Salty Warm Water by Chillext(m): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Special shout out to all the educated men and women who bathe with salt this morning. We are drinking urine tomorrow and rubbing pepper in our eyes the day after tomorrow. Ebola is in trouble....for this 9ja, e go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Those That Bathe With Salty Warm Water by Feranmicharles(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hahaha... Abi o,I just dey laff when ****Hahaha... Abi o,I just dey laff when ****Hahaha... Abi o,I just dey laff when ****(censored word) called me I was really laffing,infact my 1st thought was that..."Its nairalander landers(probably ANDY blaze) *winks

(1) (Reply)

Gej And Omisore / ............The Ebo...What? Joke............. / Sms Alert, Laugh It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.