Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Holds Meeting Without His Shoes On [LOOK] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Goodluck Jonathan Holds Meeting Without His Shoes On [LOOK] (918 Views)

One Word 4 This Man Sleeping Wit Matchet 2 Scare Robbers 4rm Stealing His Shoes / President Jonathan Holds Media Chat Tomorrow / Mad Woman Holds-Up Traffic In Surulere (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Holds Meeting Without His Shoes On [LOOK] by Layomigist(f): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pictured below is President Goodluck Jonathan holding a strategic meeting with his staff prior to the US-Africa Summit in Washing DC.

He allegedly took off his shoes when the meeting got intense.

The president, of course, will always be remembered for his declaration speech in 2014 where he disclosed that he had no shoes when he was younger.

“I was not born rich, and in my youth,” he told an enchanted nation. “I never imagined that I would be where I am today, but not once did I ever give up…in my early days in school, I had no shoes, no school bags. I carried my books in my hands but never despaired; no car to take me to school but I never despaired. There were days I had only one meal but I never despaired. I walked miles and crossed rivers to school every day but I never despaired.” he stated then.

Old habits die hard smiley

READ MORE >> http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2014/08/president-goodluck-jonathan-holds.html#gsc.tab=0

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Holds Meeting Without His Shoes On [LOOK] by Arbiola(f): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is how it starts,John,get me jakie's chains first.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Holds Meeting Without His Shoes On [LOOK] by seunlayi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
and what do you want to gain from all this? traveling traveling from Nigeria to USA, probably from one meeting to another since getting to USA, meeting for hours and deciding to put shoe off. kini big deal?

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Leader Aziza Laid To Rest / , / Nairaland Posted A Topic Under My Monicker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.