Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment (565 Views)

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment by bounty15: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Friday in Abuja declared the control and containment of the Ebola virus in Nigeria, a National Emergency.Accordingly, the President has directed the Federal Ministry
of Health to work in collaboration with the State Ministries of Health, the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and other relevant agencies to ensure that all possible steps are taken to effectively contain the threat of the Ebola virus in line with international protocols and best practices.

President Jonathan also approved a Special Intervention Plan and the immediate release of N1. 9 billion for its implementation, to further strengthen on-going steps to contain the virus such as the establishment of additional isolation centres, case management, contact tracing, deployment of additional personnel, screening at borders, and the procurement of required items and facilities.

The President commends the vigilance of aviation and health authorities in Lagos who identified and isolated the index case in Nigeria, the late Patrick Sawyer, an American-Liberian who flew into the country.

Read More: http://www.enn.com.ng/2014/08/breaking-news-president-jonathan.html

Re: President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment by dunkem21(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nice move Joe.
Re: President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
The clueless has got clues# nigerians will still find ways to bombard him.
Re: President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment by Day11(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gej....Naija Messiah

Thank God for Gej undecided
Re: President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment by ggrin(f): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola y u wan mk I loose wetin I don dy keep for the past 20yrs+ nwcry

Make I taste JT b4 I die sef
Re: President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nice move...may God protect us all
Re: President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
ggrin: Ebola y u wan mk I loose wetin I don dy keep for the past 20yrs+ nwcry

Make I taste JT b4 I die sef
lol
Re: President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment by nerodenero: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jonathon's administration is the most disturbed since returning to democracy in 1999.One thing is certain and that is: either the challenges will engulf Jonathan or Jonathan will ride and conquer it.

So far,so good,the nation is still hanging and seems Jonathan might just survive the storm.

I just pray he keeps getting further interventions to solving our numerous challenges.
Re: President Jonathan Approves N1.9B Special Intervention Fund For Ebola Treatment by Lobolintin(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Ebolo or bola, the best is if you suspect any illegal illness in you report to LSG, don't hide it please.....

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Late Nurse, Obi Ejelonu Fiance Taken To Hospital After Showing Symptoms / Grow Strong Muscles In And Increase Strength / Doctors In The House HELP PLS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.