Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? (1005 Views)

Need your Help,do I Get To Serve Or Given Letter Of Exemption / My Name Appeared In Mobilization List Instead Of Exemption List....any Hope? / Process Of Collection Of Certificate Of Exemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Inemobot(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
I will like to collect exemption letter when I graduate, because I need to set my eyes on my business. Am a full student. Thank you.
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Kentnickole(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Inemobot: I will like to collect exemption letter when I graduate, because I need to set my eyes on my business. Am a full student. Thank you.
I think NYSC exemption letters are givn to those who are above 30 yrs of age... Compulsory for all "under-aged" irrespectv of personal excuses to hv bn exempted.
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Inemobot(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Then how will I collect it if am not upto 30 years?
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Kentnickole(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Inemobot: Then how will I collect it if am not upto 30 years?
I dont think u wl be gvn cos is compulsory.
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by mathmatica: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
FORGE IT...FOR HELP,CONTACT ME
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Inemobot(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
What do you mean pls?
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Inemobot(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2014
How do they know if someone is upto 30 years to be exempted?
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Kentnickole(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Inemobot: How do they know if someone is upto 30 years to be exempted?
They already hv an up-to-date biometric details of you right frm JAMB desk to their own office at the tym u registered wt them on admission into the school.
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Inemobot(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2014
You mean they start from jamb details?
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Kentnickole(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2014
Inemobot: You mean they start from jamb details?
Yes
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Inemobot(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
If the biometric date of birth is different from the one on certificate of birth, which one they take?
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Kentnickole(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Inemobot: If the biometric date of birth is different from the one on certificate of birth, which one they take?
Thats why in ur penultimate yr, they still carry out screening exercise to ascertain their bonafide students... Therez no way ur biometric age could be diff frm that of ur real cert otherwise be ready for technical prob that may cause u an extra yr or extended service.... Please just come clean wt them nd tell ur real age as it has been documented.
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by amodu(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
And what is the implication of exemption being above 30years?
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Kentnickole(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
amodu: And what is the implication of exemption being above 30years?
No negative implication.
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by Mushood: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
amodu: And what is the implication of exemption being above 30years?
no implication. It is even better for dem cos all of u will collect same certificate.
Re: How Does One Collect Certificate Of Exemption If He/she Is Full Student? by amodu(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mushood: no implication. It is even better for dem cos all of u will collect same certificate.

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Call-up Number Is Out For Those That Paid 4k / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Batch B 2015,let's Meet Here.... / Owoyemi Funbi Morayo (NYSC Just Lost A Corper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.